Kyce Enterprises Entry Level Account Representative/Customer Service/Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Entry Level Account Representative/Customer Service/Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Kyce Enterprises (Houston, TX).

Interview

First interview - very easy, standard interview questions with branch/office manager. There was not much to it. It was more of a sales pitch than an interview to be quite honest. Needless to say I was asked to come back for a follow-up interview.

Second interview - was with a supervisor. We walked from the office to a little cafe and again I got a little bit of a sales pitch with some more standard questions. During this interview I found out that they do door to door sales which really put me off. After about 15 minute we walked back to the office where I again sat down for a final interview with the office manager. I was asked some more questions, this time directed more towards leadership. When the interview was done she said that she would let me know at the end of the day if I got the job or not.

I don't know if I would have got the job or not, because on my way home I decided that the job was not for me and called back to tell them to take my name out of the running.

I cannot say anything bad about the company because I simply don not know enough about them to say either way. Everyone who I encountered that worked there was very friendly and polite. All I can say is that I wish I would have known up front that this was a door to door sales position. I probably would not have wasted my time.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable being in a leadership role?
    What about your previous experiences make you a qualified leader?
    Answer Question