Kyowa Hakko Kirin Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kyowa Hakko Kirin Interview Questions

Updated May 30, 2017

3.2

PV Compliance Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kyowa Hakko Kirin in September 2016.

Interview

Initial phone call with hiring manager and the QPPV. No HR involved. It was a reasonably quick and pleasant interview and touched upon most of the important points.
    The only problem was that they wanted the candidates to make their way to Scotland, and meet with a panel, and do a presentation and bunch of other sing-song acts. I was just not convinced that that is the best approach to identifying a good talent for a company. So I decline. 6-months on, and they are still looking to fill that position. I tried to get back to them via the recruiter to talk them into cutting short the process and conducting the interviews in the office where the applicant woud eventually be working, but they appears not to be that open to suggestions.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kyowa Hakko Kirin (Manchester, England (UK)) in August 2016.

Interview

The interviews were of an acceptable standard. First interview was with two regional business managers wnd my recruitment agency had brief ed me well beforehsnd and gave me good advice about yge types of questiins to expect. The second interview was with the national sales manager and a human resources manager. The second intetview wasn't as rigoyrous as the first one and seemed like m8re of a rubber stamp exercise. I received an offer two days after my second interview but decided not to accept the role due to reciving a bettersalary offer from an altetnative employer.

Interview Questions

• Evidence of previous sales achievement   1 Answer

Interview

1 MD

Interview Questions

• In 1 word describe yourself   1 Answer

Negotiation

Ok

Specialist Care Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Kyowa Hakko Kirin (Manchester, England (UK)) in September 2010.

Interview

Initial interview with sales manager followed by an interview with national sales manager. The initial interview is basic questions around your CV and career choices. The second interview is the challenge, very tough questionng and not be taken lightly. You come out of the interview and you clearly know who is in charge.

Interview Questions

• Wanted to see the evidence in all the claims I made.Be fully prepared to be question and being willing to take on the challenge.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Quick and to the point.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kyowa Hakko Kirin in March 2010.

Interview

It was a typical situational interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you persuaded someone to do something they did not want to do.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations