Kyrene School District Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kyrene School District

Language Arts Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kyrene School District (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2016.

Interview

Screening; then team interview. One middle school screened for all the schools in one area and then passed down a recommendation to principals. It is not clear at all how the selection process takes place.

Interview Questions

• What behavior strategies do you use in the classroom?   1 Answer

Educator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Kyrene School District (Tempe, AZ) in August 2013.

Interview

Organized, small group in-person interview at the district office. Interview set up by phone. Interview was initiated based on performance at temporary job the previous year. Recommendations for the position were offerred before the interview. By the time the interview occurred the interviewers were already familiar with me.

Program Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kyrene School District.

Interview

Be patient and wait for a call back, they don't like you calling them. Sometimes you can get a call that day. Interview is with a panel and they ask you job related questions and score you on how well you answered. Can be very biased if they already know you.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Computer Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Kyrene School District (Tempe, AZ) in March 2012.

Interview

Casual setting with one of my bosses, asked me general questions about working with a team and working with teachers/students. We just where 1:1 in his office. He made multiple jokes and did not seem very harsh and was very honest about what I would be doing.

Interview Questions

• How would you integrate with a team that has been working together for years.   1 Answer

Club Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kyrene School District (Phoenix, AZ) in September 2011.

Interview

Standard interview. Since you work with kids the questions are mostly scenario type. Asks why you want to work for the district/with kids. I believe they use a point system, and after you answer the questions they take a second to add up points and if you have enough they ask you to set up an appointment for finger printing and then you're pretty much hired. Just be yourself and have a genuine interest in children.

Interview Questions

• If a child didn't want to participate in an activity, what would you do to get him/her involved?   Answer Question

Teacher Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kyrene School District.

Interview

Was interviewed by a school principal of the school I chose to work for. The interview process is very through and deliberate. You will be challenged to show every facet of your abilities and strengths.