L-3 Communications Government Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

L-3 Communications Government Services Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at L-3 Communications Government Services

SME Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at L-3 Communications Government Services (North Las Vegas, NV) in December 2010.

Interview

Met with the hiring manager after I completed online application. Had to complete several times.

Combat Systems Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pascagoula, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at L-3 Communications Government Services (Pascagoula, MS) in May 2010.

Interview

I received a call from the Corporate office in response to my application. I had a phone interview the same day of the call. After the phone interview, there was an onsite interview setup with the onsite manager. I was already working for the shipyard so I was already onsite for the interview. The interview lasted for 1 1/2 hours. I interviewed with the Human resources and onsite manager first. Then I interviewed with the Government manager that I would be working for directly. The total interview time was 3 hours. After completing the interview, I received an decision and an offer with in 2 weeks. I proceeded to the hiring process afterward which consisted of the drug testing and new employee paperwork. We communicated by phone and email the entire process.The employees at the corporate office were very nice, considerate, and knowledgable. The onsite office enviorment is an industrial enviorment, but you do have your own desk, computer, and access to the internet.

Interview Questions

• What do you feel are your weaknesses and do you feel that will affect you at this company?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate because I was already out of work for a year. So it goes without saying. The advice I would give others considering an offer is seriously consider the expenses of travel and living before you accept an offer. Somtimes you can be underbid or low balled and not even know it until it's too late.

Information Security Engineer III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at L-3 Communications Government Services (Reston, VA) in July 2008.

Interview

Excellent Interview! The recruiter was well versed in the field and explain everything that would occur during th interview process. The interviewers made contact with me on time. allowed me ample time for the negotiation phase and actually gave me a excellent package that I could not refuse! Extremely professional and responded quickly to any questions I had dur the entire process. A fabulous company - and of course, I did accept the position.

Interview Questions

• Finding the balance between family time and work time since L-3 is a very family-oreinted company. That really impressed me!   Answer Question

Negotiation

All expenses being that I am working out of the country.