L-3 Communications Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

L-3 Communications Intern Interview Questions

Updated Nov 26, 2016

2.8

Intern Interview

Interview

process was great. The interviewing staff was friendly and wanted to see how compatible I will be working with the team. There were 2 interviewers and they went over my resume and asked about my previous experience and school knowledge.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for L-3 Communications

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at L-3 Communications (Edison, NJ) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied online after getting a employee referral. I heard back with in a week of my resume drop. First round was a in person interview was all behavioral. There was nothing that was unexpected. I heard back the next day through email that they were going another direction with the hiring process

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Station, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at L-3 Communications (College Station, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied online, got invited to a company informational at my university where they had many employees of different backgrounds talk about their portion of the company. Scheduled me for an interview the next day, very easy interview, basically consisted of them asking about my resume and past projects. Interview lasted about 30 minutes and never received a call back

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at L-3 Communications (Washington, DC) in May 2014.

Interview

Nothing out of the ordinary. Be able to answer behavioral and technical questions and talk about any experience you have. I applied online and the whole process took a few weeks.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at L-3 Communications (Greenville, TX) in October 2012.

Interview

I met a recruiter at a college career fair and she told me to apply online. I listed her as a reference and then I was invited by phone to fly out to Greenville, TX (at no cost to me of course) for an interview. I left Thursday morning and came back Friday evening. The hotel was really nice. More representatives took us out to eat Thursday night at a nice steak restaurant. All day Friday was the interview. We watched two presentations and did two interviews before lunch. We sat at individual tables with our names marked so that the interviewers knew where to go. The interviews were managers who actually did this job or have done this job for a living. The questions were conversation style and quite thorough. They went over my resume word for word and really dug deep for my knowledge of each item listed.

After those two interviews we toured the facility and let me just say it is amazing. If I was on the fence about wanting to work there before, the tour solidified my desire to really want to be there and learn what they had to teach. Futuristic is not the word. It soon became apparent that these people can teach you everything you need to be successful in any part of IT. Even if you use this as a stepping stone, any company would be lucky to have you after L-3 is done with you. When we came back there was the third interview and we got back in the limo and headed for the airport to go home.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with linux editors?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at L-3 Communications (Orlando, FL) in July 2011.

Interview

Applied online. Heard back within a week. Showed up for the interview. Interview process lasted almost 4 hours. I was interviewed by four different people, each separately. First was the recruiter, this person gave me the overall impression of the job function. This person lasted only 15-25 minutes. The next two people asked me technical questions (engineering word problems, dynamics) and asked me everything about my resume. The last person to interview me was the top manager.

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at L-3 Communications (Salt Lake City, UT) in January 2010.

Interview

I was first contacted 2 months after speaking with representatives at a Fall Career Fair. I had a phone interview with them in December, after which they said they had not decided on whether they would be conducting face to face interviews. They came back to my campus for the Winter Career Fair, and I interviewed with 2 engineers and an HR rep then. I was told I would hear back from them within 1-2 weeks, but did not recieve my offer until nearly 4 weeks. All in all, it was a positive experience, as communication back and forth was generally good, save for the delay in hearing back after the final interview.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at L-3 Communications in June 2009.

Interview

Was offered the job due to connections to company personnel. No formal interview required, merely filling out an application. Received the news of my acceptance about two weeks after submitting the application. About 10 other college students also received acceptance out of an unknown number of applicants. Very simple process.