L-3 Communications Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

L-3 Communications Intern Interview Questions

Updated Nov 26, 2016

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at L-3 Communications (Edison, NJ) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied online after getting a employee referral. I heard back with in a week of my resume drop. First round was a in person interview was all behavioral. There was nothing that was unexpected. I heard back the next day through email that they were going another direction with the hiring process

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for L-3 Communications

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Station, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at L-3 Communications (College Station, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied online, got invited to a company informational at my university where they had many employees of different backgrounds talk about their portion of the company. Scheduled me for an interview the next day, very easy interview, basically consisted of them asking about my resume and past projects. Interview lasted about 30 minutes and never received a call back

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at L-3 Communications (Greenville, TX) in October 2012.

Interview

I met a recruiter at a college career fair and she told me to apply online. I listed her as a reference and then I was invited by phone to fly out to Greenville, TX (at no cost to me of course) for an interview. I left Thursday morning and came back Friday evening. The hotel was really nice. More representatives took us out to eat Thursday night at a nice steak restaurant. All day Friday was the interview. We watched two presentations and did two interviews before lunch. We sat at individual tables with our names marked so that the interviewers knew where to go. The interviews were managers who actually did this job or have done this job for a living. The questions were conversation style and quite thorough. They went over my resume word for word and really dug deep for my knowledge of each item listed.

After those two interviews we toured the facility and let me just say it is amazing. If I was on the fence about wanting to work there before, the tour solidified my desire to really want to be there and learn what they had to teach. Futuristic is not the word. It soon became apparent that these people can teach you everything you need to be successful in any part of IT. Even if you use this as a stepping stone, any company would be lucky to have you after L-3 is done with you. When we came back there was the third interview and we got back in the limo and headed for the airport to go home.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with linux editors?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at L-3 Communications (Orlando, FL) in July 2011.

Interview

Applied online. Heard back within a week. Showed up for the interview. Interview process lasted almost 4 hours. I was interviewed by four different people, each separately. First was the recruiter, this person gave me the overall impression of the job function. This person lasted only 15-25 minutes. The next two people asked me technical questions (engineering word problems, dynamics) and asked me everything about my resume. The last person to interview me was the top manager.