L-3 Communications Team Leader II Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Team Leader II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at L-3 Communications (Greenville, TX) in January 2009.

Interview

Arrived to meet many other interviewees...One or two others for my position, many others for other positions. Probably too many for any given day as HR was constantly scrambling and making changes to their changes.

After much ado, several of us were escorted to a conference room where an HR generalist explained company benefits. We were given fact sheets as well and we went over each benefit line by line.

The hiring manager then came in, and then one at a time we were summoned into antoher conference room where a one on one interview was held.

Then I was met by a fellow Team Leader who provided a tour of the facility, including the hangars and was brought into an aircraft where work was being performed.

The hiring manager returned and explained some of the particulars of what the position would entail. He then escorted me in his own personal automobile back to the main building lobby and asked me to have a seat.

After about a half-hour, another gentleman came in and escorted me to another conference room where a series of questions were asked.

Then I was escorted back out to main lobby. After about 45 minutes, an HR rep escorted me to room with 3 gentlemen already there. They too, asked me a series of questions. One question I remember vividly was "Why did you not make chief" (CMSgt)? I had a difficult time answering that question because I felt my retired rank should not have anything to do with my ability to perorm this job, and my outstanding track record should speak for itself.

When the interview was over, I was escorted back to HR where salary questions were asked.

Interview Questions

• Why did you not make it to chief (referring to the USAF grade of Chief Master Sergeant)?   1 Answer
  • What was you greatest accomplishment while a member of the USAF?   1 Answer