L-3 Vertex Interview Questions | Glassdoor

L-3 Vertex Interview Questions

Updated Jan 26, 2017

2.0

Lead Engineer Interview

Interview

No interview whatsoever

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Walton Beach, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at L-3 Vertex (Fort Walton Beach, FL) in October 2013.

Interview

The interview was a very quick and easy phone interview, appeared to be more a formality than anything. Program lead called me to explain position and was offered a job at the end of the phone call.

Interview Questions

• When would you be open to starting?   1 Answer

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at L-3 Vertex (Madison, MS) in April 2012.

Interview

Professional, everyone was friendly and was easy to interview with. Casual environment but still upheld professionalism. The Interview experience was good, however it was not organized, same questions by different management. Panel interviewing would be less exhausting and progressive,

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a process improvement you implemented and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Pretty easy, had to spend time on relocation

Ch47 Repaier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at L-3 Vertex (Virginia Beach, VA) in November 2011.

Interview

years of experience as a ch47 mechanic, any technical inspector or supervisory experience, strong and weak points, preferred shift, concerns if any about 12 hr days, very different types of weather conditions.

Interview Questions

• length of contract, vacation time and how often, pay rate   Answer Question

Aircraft Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hunter AAF, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at L-3 Vertex (Hunter AAF, GA) in April 2011.

Interview

Resume documenting aviation experience and DD214 (if veteran) only things required. No real interview required for this job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. Pay and benefits are set by government contract.

Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at L-3 Vertex (San Antonio, TX) in January 2011.

Interview

over the phone. basic questions on what you have done and where do you see yourself in the future. also if I mind being overseas for long period of time.

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, MS

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at L-3 Vertex (Madison, MS) in January 2011.

Interview

Easy interview. In processing was quick. I had known the hiring manager through some other associates. This person was able to assess me over a period of time and through multiple meetings over other business matters. This contributed to an easy interview process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate. I accepted the terms

Aircraft Worker Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at L-3 Vertex.

Interview

This was easy... I came off of a deployment and got a phone call about working for L-3. I was hired over the phone that day with a start date.

Interview Questions

• None. I was an Aviation Structural Mechanic in the Navy working on the same platform they were hiring for.   Answer Question

Negotiation

None. These contract jobs have set salaries.

Aircraft Mechanic Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at L-3 Vertex in February 2009.

Interview

I submitted my resume to the website and called the recruiter's number. He pulled my resume and looked it over to see if I met the requirements. After confirming I was good to go he emailed me all the necessary paperwork. The background check took about a week and two weeks later I was at Ft. Benning for CRC. A week later I was in SW Asia.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. It is a contract position with a fixed salary.