L Brands IT Interview Questions | Glassdoor

L Brands IT Interview Questions

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at L Brands (Columbus, OH) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied online. Contacted by HR to come to Columbus for Mast Global day (10 different Mast Global internships so your questions can vary). Brief slideshow about company followed by a 30-minute interview. Some technical questions, mostly behavior to see if you fit team. Group did not seem like they had interviewed before and seemed very disinterested in being there.

Interview Questions

• Are you capable of ensuring team members are up to speed (i.e. address an issue with someone if they fall behind or need to pick up their slack)   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for L Brands

IT Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at L Brands in August 2011.

Interview

The whole process took quite a while as there was a long time between initial contact and getting paperwork. Their HR department seemed to be swamped with applications and they were unable to process them very quickly. The process as a whole was nerve racking because they played it close to their belt and didn't let me know about their decision until much later.

Negotiation

Ask for a higher salary once you get the offer, chances are they will give it to you.