L.L. Bean Interview Questions in Maine | Glassdoor

2.2

46 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Material Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Freeport, ME

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at L.L. Bean (Freeport, ME) in October 2017.

Interview

Cubicle in the employee office, basic questions are asked and then a short but detail oriented computer quiz (take your time) - things like matching numbers with other numbers.

Interview Questions

• Say something you did which was both fast paced and required accuracy   1 Answer

Csr1 Interview

Anonymous Employee in Freeport, ME

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at L.L. Bean (Freeport, ME) in July 2017.

Interview

Email application followed by immediate invitation for an interview. One on one interview to determine skill level and customer service experience. We were also asked to surf around on LLBean.com as part of our interview to show that we can navigate and assist customers in various ways.

Interview Questions

• Why would I like to work at LL Bean   1 Answer

Seasonal Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Freeport, ME

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at L.L. Bean (Freeport, ME) in May 2017.

Interview

Group interview with up to 7 people and two managers. Did certain assigned tasks like putting up a tent and selling items to them. Average difficulty questions. The recruiters were super nice.

Interview Questions

• Describe an example where you went above and beyond for customer service   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Freeport, ME

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at L.L. Bean (Freeport, ME) in May 2017.

Interview

1st interview was great. Second was a group interview and I felt it was poorly managed. Questions were not encouraged and at no time were ee given the opportunity to express personal strengths. All rather "cattle callish".

Interview Questions

• Asked to role play with another applicant as a salesperson and customer.   1 Answer
    • Asked Opinion of how social media can affect a company   1 Answer

Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Freeport, ME

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at L.L. Bean (Freeport, ME) in October 2016.

Interview

It was a board interview. It had two salaried managers, a current truck driver, and a truck driver coordinator. They take turns asking preselected questions form their generic question sheet.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing that you expect from your management/leaders in your department?   1 Answer

Cook/Kitchen Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bath, ME

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at L.L. Bean (Bath, ME) in September 2016.

Interview

Met with owner/manager and discussed the needs of the business and how I could contribute to their success. Met the other team members where we presented our experiences and background. Listened to the vision of the owner.managers and how they plan to achieve their goals for the business. Was given the opportunity to ask questions and make comments regarding the operation of the business and share my part of the owner.managers vision.

Interview Questions

• Experience/background, availability, skill level   1 Answer

Warehouse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Freeport, ME

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at L.L. Bean (Freeport, ME) in July 2016.

Interview

Was non stressful conditions, seemed to go off of a computer generated questionnaire. Checked computer skills and accuracy. I went business casual, others showed up in khakis and polo. Show up a few minutes early, they seemed to like that.

Interview Questions

• How has my past jobs correlated with the jobs I am applying for in the warehouse?   Answer Question

Marketing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Freeport, ME

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at L.L. Bean (Freeport, ME) in January 2016.

Interview

Applied to multiple positions online. The application is straight forward. Received an email a few months after applying for the first position. Conducted a phone interview with an HR rep. Questions were fairly standard about experience and why you want to apply for LL Bean. I then was asked to take a few tests.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Freeport, ME

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at L.L. Bean (Freeport, ME) in November 2015.

Interview

It was a group interview process. We were asked to introduce ourselves and what we thought was important about customer service. We teamed up with another member to give a presentation about the Discovery School. We also had to pick a product that was on a table in the room and sell it to the group. It was fun.

Interview Questions

• The register's are busy! A long line of customers is winding past the ropes. What do you do?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There wasn't really one. The folks that were hired were asked to stay and the ones that didn't get through left at that point. It was short and sweet.

Customer Satisfaction Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Litchfield, ME

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at L.L. Bean (Litchfield, ME) in October 2015.

Interview

Phone interview to set up in person interview. Met with hiring manager ask standard questions. Took a 5 minute computer skill test.Received a phone offering the position about 1 week later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. Set hourly base pay.