L'Occitane Beauty Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

L'Occitane Beauty Advisor Interview Questions

Interviews at L'Occitane

1.9

Anonymous Employee in Brea, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at L'Occitane (Brea, CA).

Interview

Store Manager asked no specific questions related to a typical hiring process. Instead she talked about how horrible her last employee was. Felt it was unprofessional because it was not her place to speak about a past employer while conducting and interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for L'Occitane

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at L'Occitane (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2019.

Interview

I got phone interview after a week I applied for the position. The interview asked some simple questions during the phone interview such as: What do you know our brand? what kind of products do you use with our brand?

Anonymous Employee in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at L'Occitane (Lexington-Fayette, KY).

Interview

The interview process was fairly quick. I walked into the store and found out about the opportunity through the store manager. Later on they contacted me about my interest in the position, then I was promptly scheduled a phone interview with a store manager from a different location. The phone interview was very easy and the manager was super friendly! After the interview I was contacted within 2 days with the offer and started the process for hiring immediately that week.

Anonymous Employee in Brea, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at L'Occitane (Brea, CA).

Interview

Easy and enjoyable interview. Walked in and spoke to the assistant and set up an interview with the manager. Both were very sweet and kind. love this company !

Interview Questions

• Asked about my current goals and future goals. The manager really got to know me and made sure I understood the company values and the ins and out of the job.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Brea, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at L'Occitane (Brea, CA) in July 2018.

Interview

L’Occitane unfortunately has an archaic system so everything is done in person.

I went in to buy some lotion and saw they were hiring. I filled out the application, brought it back the next day and thankfully the manager was in so we pretty much scheduled an interview for the following weekend.

The interview wasn’t difficult. She (the manager) didn’t even ask me a lot of important questions. I basically just sat there and listened to her talk about herself for thirty minutes and smiled here and there. I honestly don’t think she remembered anything important I told her about school or whatnot. I wasn’t told what to expect or what was expected of me as an employee. I was given the job on the spot. It took a few days to get my background check.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at L'Occitane (New York, NY) in November 2017.

Interview

Im not sure about how the normal interview process is because I was recommended by a friend who works there and got hired on the spot due to it being the holiday season and they needed people so I would say apply as seasonal.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in working at L'Occitane?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Jamaica, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at L'Occitane (Jamaica, NY) in March 2013.

Interview

The interview process took about two weeks. I first met with the HR recruiter. My second interview was with general manager then finally the last interview was with the regional sales manager.

Beauty Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at L'Occitane (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in September 2018.

Interview

I walked in the store with my resume and asked are they hiring. The store manager scheduled interview date with me. For the first interview, she asked very general questions like, tell me about yourself, why do you want to work in loccitane? what do you know about loccitane? What products do you use? What is your strength and weakness? Tell me a time where customer walked away satisfied with your service. The second interview will be with assistant manager while the third interview will be with district manager.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about loccitane? Why do you want to work for them?   Answer Question