L'Occitane Part Time Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

L'Occitane Part Time Sales Associate Interview Questions

2.3

24 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at L'Occitane (New York, NY).

Interview

One one one interview with manager. The manager was polite and sincere. The manger made me feel welcome and comfortable. The One on one was offered after an over the phone interview.

Interview Questions

• What days and hours are you available to work?

What is customer service to you?

What are your current salary requirements?

Describe yourself in one word?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for L'Occitane

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at L'Occitane (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Long. Just for a PT sales, it took 2 months, had to interview with 4 people. The interview questions were easy and each person asked the same question. it was just a very long process for just a pt sales job.

Questions were easy and basically revolved around them talking about the product and me agreeing.

Interview Questions

• What is your passion about cosmetics?   1 Answer
    • Do you know our product? Use? Thoughts   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at L'Occitane (San Diego, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

All applications are handled in-person, I dropped off my application and resume to my local boutique and was called for a phone interview the next day. That week, I had an interview scheduled with the Store Manager and District Manager, and was offered the job via phone the next day. The process went very quickly but I felt I received the proper information and had all of my questions answered.

Interview Questions

• Do you feel comfortable demonstrating product hands-on with people you may not know?   Answer Question

Part-Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at L'Occitane (Overland Park, KS) in October 2014.

Interview

The interview process was very straightforward. One phone interview with another store manager and one phone interview with the District Manager. Then one face to face with the store manager.

Part- Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Broomfield, CO

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at L'Occitane (Broomfield, CO) in September 2014.

Interview

I submitted my application in person, an application form and resume was required. The interview was very relaxed and straight forward, the manager wanted to know about my previous sales background, examples of certain situations, nothing unusual or difficult to answer.

Interview Questions

• I had to role play with the manager so she could see my selling style, after she 'sold' me a product I had to do the same.   Answer Question

Not enough hours were available to me.

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at L'Occitane in August 2014.

Interview

The hiring process was very smooth. They contact back really fast . They are very nice and make sure that your references are contacted before hiring you so be care on who you put on your resume.

Part-Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at L'Occitane (San Francisco, CA) in July 2014.

Interview

very easy. applied in craigslist. Then i got call back within 2 days, then I was interviewed by the store manager then the district manager. Later on the day, they called me back with an offer.

Interview Questions

• why Loccitane?
      explain a time you had a stressful customer?
      what is customer service?   Answer Question

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at L'Occitane.

Interview

I had one phone interview and then met with the store manager. The interview was probably 30 min long and very natural...it felt more like a conversation than an interview.

Interview Questions

• Pretty general questions..nothing really caught me off guard   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at L'Occitane (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Interview conducted by store manager. Questions revolve around tasks expected of job which are ability to demonstrate products on clients (hand massage, mini facials). Availability is also discussed (being able to work holidays, weekend, nights and early morning for special occasions).

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at L'Occitane (New York, NY) in October 2013.

Interview

Initial communication was done with a store manager. I applied for one location and got a phone call from another New York location. I started off seasonal, so the interview process was fairly quick. My interview was with the store manager and then about 2 days later I got a phone call saying to come in and meet the district manager--sort of an orientation and I was able to pick one of a few stores to work at.

Interview Questions

• There wasn't anything to difficult or unexpected. The questions were typical like "What are some of your most positive characteristics?" and "Where do you see opportunities to improve?", etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I gave an minimum $/hr that I could work with and I was suprised that I got a fairly higher hourly wage than I originally put. I was quite pleased.