L'Oréal Brand Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

L'Oréal Brand Manager Interview Questions

Updated May 16, 2017

3.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at L'Oréal (Orlando, FL) in October 2012.

Interview

Had an interview with the company at the NSHMBA conference. The career fair for MBA students. Had a pleasant interview with Cecilia (can't remember her last name), she asked about my previous experience, why I wanted to work for Loreal, why I wanted the Brand Management position, etc... She talked about the Taste of Loreal conference that happens in NY in january and if I was interested in attending and if I would be available for that.

Interview Questions

• She also had some garnier fructis products on her table that she asked me what I thought about it and if I was targeting another segment of customers(younger women) what I would do.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for L'Oréal

Brand Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at L'Oréal in March 2009.

Interview

The HR Director wasn't familiar with my Resume when I arrived, actually I was expecting to be interviewed at the beginning with another person of the HR team, who contact me when I was doing my Internship at Paris, this person was outside of Mexico and he didn't have the attention to prevent myself.

I was really upset because they didn't arrange an interview with some Director's, until I asked for... at the end even I had great feedback of my performance from the Director at Paris, where she recommend to the Filial I was an excellent human resource who could become a Brand Manager.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think that the cosmetic industry can survive even with the actual crisis?   1 Answer
    • How you will promotion a new product even if you don't have the budget to do it?   1 Answer

Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Düsseldorf (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at L'Oréal (Düsseldorf (Germany)).

Interview

Ich habe 40 min am Emfang gewartet und ohne Erklärung und Entschuldigung ging es endlich weiter. Ich fand die Art und Weise der Empfang aber auch HR Abteilung sehr unmöglich und würde auch keinem empfehlen.