L'Oréal Category Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

L'Oréal Category Manager Interview Questions

3.5

Category Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at L'Oréal (London, England (UK)) in March 2012.

Interview

After sending my CV and Covering letter I was informed that I had to pass a maths test.
It was a Kenexa test, so make sure you practice some of them if you have access to them (my uni offered some Kenexa practice tests).
After passing the test I had a telephone interview with a very friendly HR employee. It was mostly a competency interview but at the end she asked me to give her a SWOT analysis of a L'Oreal product and also speak about a L'Oreal TV ad that I like.
The final stage was the Assessment Centre. It was from 9am until 5pm. During that time I had a group exercise, a presentation (based on a case study that they gave us) and an interview. The people were very friendly and they tried to make this experience as stress-less as possible. Also, the time was more than enough to prepare for all the exercises.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for L'Oréal

Category Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint-Ouen, Ile-de-France (France)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at L'Oréal (Saint-Ouen, Ile-de-France (France)) in February 2015.

Interview

Entretien exploratoire au siège de l'Oréal à Saint Ouen. Rencontre en tête à tête avec un représentant des ressources humaines durant plus d'une heure : questions de personnalité classiques suivi de plusieurs questions plus précises sur l'entreprise, le secteur et les missions au sein du groupe. L'accueil est très bon, les responsables RH très agréables malgré des questions parfois difficiles et incisives. En attente des résultats concernant un éventuel prochain tour d'entretiens.

Interview Questions

• Quels sont les enjeux futurs de la grande distribution en France ?   Answer Question