L'Oréal Community Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

L'Oréal Community Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at L'Oréal

2.0

Community Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at L'Oréal in February 2018.

Interview

For the brand Matrix: I am astonished how incredibly unprofessional this company is. I've never witnessed such lack of integrity. I went through an agency for this role. The agency, I had no complaints but Matrix, an entirely different story. Matrix scheduled 2 in person interviews for me to meet them and discuss the role. For both interviews they called the agency to cancel the appointment just minutes prior to the interviews. I had already taken time off from work and money commuting to the interviews. The first interview I had just entered their building and already checked in with the front desk before I heard of the cancelation.Then the second I heard of when in route to the meeting. I then finally had a phone interview, which went well. Then I was told via email that I would have to take a test and they would set a call to discuss. Matrix then sent a calendar invite for a call and never called. Two days later they apologized and asked to set another call time. Then Matrix asked for me to work on the test which took about 2 hours. I emailed the test back finished and they neglected to let me know it was even received or the outcome. The agency which initially set up the opportunity with them emailed me finally stating that the interviewer's superiors had canceled the position and has decided to create a different role now. No word from Matrix after that. The entire cat and mouse game lasted about 2 months within the interview process. It was an unbelievable inconvenience going through the entire ordeal. You are just a number there-no respect or regard for another professional's time, effort or money spent.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions discussing my experience and the relation to the role. Nothing really stuck out in terms of difficult questions. The only difficulty was the company canceling last minute due to numerous sudden meetings.   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for L'Oréal

Community Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at L'Oréal (New York, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

it was really easy going with the director and hiring manager at the same time. they loved that i brought in my portfolio to look at. we chatted about my previous experience and why i'd be a good fit for the role - they loved that i was born in Europe and spoke several languages already since L'Oreal is a French company.

Interview Questions

• why are you ready for a change?   1 Answer