L'Oréal Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 17, 2017

3.1

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at L'Oréal.

Interview

I was interviewed on campus and then traveled to New York for an event they call "Taste of L'Oreal". Really cool recruiting event where they took less than half of the participants so it was super competitive. They took about two weeks to get back to me and they did not give me very much time to decide, which was annoying because I had to cancel 2 other interviews because they fell after my acceptance deadline.

Interview Questions

• Name every component that goes into making a bottle of shampoo.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for L'Oréal

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at L'Oréal.

Interview

Went through a recruiter.
    Quick turn around. The entire process took about a month, if that. Standard, easy interview questions. 3 or 4 interviews but they were accommodating with time and date.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at L'Oréal.

Interview

Brief phone Interviews with recruiter and hiring manager. Third step was an on site interview with a presentation and technical questions. Still waiting to hear back from them. Seems like they are taking their own time interviewing several candidates.

Interview Questions

• Can you adapt the life of a fast pace work environment?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at L'Oréal (New York, NY) in March 2012.

Interview

Most of the HR questions were general, I would suggest always using a land line. I used a cell phone and my bad reception cost me the job. I was asked questions such as why did I choose my major/minor, how I could connect my past work experience (the jobs were relatively unrelated), etc.

Interview Questions

• Would you accept an offer from your past employer?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time where you worked on a team.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at L'Oréal (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in December 2014.

Interview

Only behavioural questions. Mostly about the fit. Interviews with 7 people! 2 interviews with HR and 5 with industry. One interview with HR was though. very rude and aggressive behavior. Probably playing bad cop.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths? Weaknesses? What are your accomplishments? What is the biggest risk you've ever taken? What is your GPA?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at L'Oréal in February 2012.

Interview

The interview was half in english, half in french, composed of several behavioral questions. The actual interview was a positive process however the follow up afterwards was unprofessional in my opinion because they never got back to me. I have interviewed with other companies and I have always received a response, whether negative or positive.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at L'Oréal (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in February 2009.

Interview

The interview was extremely detailed, mostly based on resume. Had to describe every point on resume in details and answer regular behavioural interview questions based on resume content. Very fast-paced.

Analyste Financier Interview

(Translated from English)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at L'Oréal in September 2014.

Interview

J'ai eu un entretien sur site avec L'Oreal. J'ai eu uniquement un tour avec une femme des RH, puis j'ai eu une réponse me disant qu'il n'y avait pas de poste disponible pour moi aux bureaux pour lesquels j'avais porté un intérêt. Nous avons commencé par parcourir mon CV en me posant des questions, puis elle m'a demandé si j'utilisais certains de leurs produits et comment/où je les achetais.

Interview Questions

• Comment augmenteriez-vous les ventes dans le secteur de la coloration pour femmes   Answer Question