L'Oréal Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

L'Oréal Intern Interview Questions

Updated May 22, 2017

3.1

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at L'Oréal.

Interview

Structured well and friendly people throughout. The process began with HR reaching out and then myself completing a pre-screen. The next step in the process was a 30 minute phone interview. After that, I was called to come in for an in-person interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for L'Oréal

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at L'Oréal.

Interview

1. Short, behavioral interview with the recruiter about my qualifications, interests, and potential contributions to the company.

2. Technical screening over the phone. Included questions specific to the projects/field I expressed interest in during my first interview.

3. Offer!

Interview Questions

• What kind of haircare/skincare products do you use and why?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at L'Oréal (Berkeley, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

L'Oreal visited my campus and held an infosession where I handed in my resume. A few weeks later I heard back from a recruiter in NJ and she connected me with one of the full time employees in R&D for a technical interview.

Intern Interview

Interview

Phone interview then a couple of interviews in person. It wasn't too bad.The people were nice and diligent. They responded to my emails quickly. Overall great experience. Many behavioral questions - they ensure you are "fit". They expect you to be ready to work from day one. Good transparency on the job role and will tell you what to expect.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at L'Oréal.

Interview

interview with three people; two members of marketing team and one member from HR department. Process took about 3 hours total; was asked a series of basic interview questions and a mix of questions geared towards marketing; a lot of it was mostly to give me information in detail about the position and to get an idea of what I knew about marketing strategies for beauty products

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at L'Oréal.

Interview

On site interview. Process took about 30 minutes. Two on one interview. Most questions were about resume. One person asked a list of behavioral questions while the other scribed. Questions were expected. Nothing was surprising.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at L'Oréal.

Interview

Applied online. Next step is prescreen phone interview with a recruiter. These are mostly behavioral. The next step is a Taste of L'Oreal which is a 2 day case competition. This is supposedly very intense and involved. I am not sure about this step because I didn't make it that far.

Interview Questions

• What is a product that you have been either very satisfied or unsatisfied with. Why?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at L'Oréal (New York, NY) in December 2014.

Interview

Personal Interview with HR and other managers-in-training on university campus
    On-Site Interview at manufacturing facility technical interview with engineers, personal interview with HR, case study with a panel, presentation about myself and career goals

Intern Interview

Interview

The process begins early in the fall of junior year. Many steps to the process and lots of hoops to jump, as it is very competitive. Initial application consists of cover letter plus a series of essays. The next round is a phone interview. Then Taste of L'Oreal weekend in NYC, which is a great experience.

Interview Questions

• Taste of L'Oreal was definitely the most difficult step in general. They have a day of "case" interview where they observe you very closely in a group. Important to be the right amount of involved and to be a good team player, not overbearing.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at L'Oréal (New York, NY) in November 2014.

Interview

i applied online.
    got contacted by the recruiter and did the initial screening interview in person
    after that i got moved to the next round and did a 1:1 meeting with the hiring manager, then also did a phone interview with another manager
    got acceptance letter in a few days