L'Oréal Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 7, 2017

3.1

69 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at L'Oréal.

Interview

Did a phone interview and then an in-person, which was basically just a presentation about my greatest accomplishment and questions about it. It was a panel of 4 interviewers. One was kind of rude, 2 looked disinterested. Barely asked any questions.

Interview Questions

• What difficulties did you go thorough to get this accomplishment?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for L'Oréal

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at L'Oréal.

Interview

Structured well and friendly people throughout. The process began with HR reaching out and then myself completing a pre-screen. The next step in the process was a 30 minute phone interview. After that, I was called to come in for an in-person interview.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at L'Oréal (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process was extremely intense. They offered me a refreshment before I went into the interview, but once the door closed, it was purely business. They asked me several behavioral and technical questions. The key here is to stay calm and focused and review your accounting principles

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at L'Oréal.

Interview

1. Short, behavioral interview with the recruiter about my qualifications, interests, and potential contributions to the company.

2. Technical screening over the phone. Included questions specific to the projects/field I expressed interest in during my first interview.

3. Offer!

Interview Questions

• What kind of haircare/skincare products do you use and why?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at L'Oréal in October 2016.

Interview

I have to say that L'Oreal's HR goes as one of the most unprofessional I have ever dealt with. One of their staff reaches out to me for a phone screen and asks that I let her know my available times. I reply almost immediately and I get no response. I follow-up twice and call and still hear nothing from them. Apparently I was not the only one this happened to on my campus: two other people never heard back from the recruiter after confirming phone screen availability and one other never heard back after passing the phone screen to schedule an interview date and time. I think their HR could do better in showing that they value their candidate's time.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at L'Oréal in August 2016.

Interview

On campus interview after recruiting session. Team was there and interview followed on the next day. Multiple interviewers all with great attitudes. The interview took about an hour and was very much so about me and behaviorals.

Anonymous Employee in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at L'Oréal (Berkeley, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

L'Oreal visited my campus and held an infosession where I handed in my resume. A few weeks later I heard back from a recruiter in NJ and she connected me with one of the full time employees in R&D for a technical interview.

Intern Interview

Interview

Phone interview then a couple of interviews in person. It wasn't too bad.The people were nice and diligent. They responded to my emails quickly. Overall great experience. Many behavioral questions - they ensure you are "fit". They expect you to be ready to work from day one. Good transparency on the job role and will tell you what to expect.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at L'Oréal.

Interview

interview with three people; two members of marketing team and one member from HR department. Process took about 3 hours total; was asked a series of basic interview questions and a mix of questions geared towards marketing; a lot of it was mostly to give me information in detail about the position and to get an idea of what I knew about marketing strategies for beauty products

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at L'Oréal.

Interview

On site interview. Process took about 30 minutes. Two on one interview. Most questions were about resume. One person asked a list of behavioral questions while the other scribed. Questions were expected. Nothing was surprising.