L'Oréal Interview Questions

Updated May 17, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2,028 of over 2.0K interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at L'Oréal

Featured Interview

L'Oréal

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at L'Oréal in Jan 2021

Interview

L'oreal culture is easygoing and friendly. Everyone I met was super nice and down to earth. I went through 5 interviews. First with HR, then hiring manager, team, VP, then HR again.

Interview Questions
  • Do you align with L'oreal values, in what way?
    1 Answer
1 person found this interview helpful

L'Oréal

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at L'Oréal

Interview

Standard interview process that Loreal follows for all interns. 1 HR interview and then one with the manager. There interview was more like a conversation where we were discussing the kind of work and projects the team is doing now etc etc. Otherwise questions were focused on my previous work experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

L'Oréal

Application

I interviewed at L'Oréal

Interview

The HR called me and had an one hour interview. It was very intense but professional. He went through my previous experience and asked me my view of L'Oreal. It was a pleasant interview, although the questions were intense. I learnt a lot from the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

L'Oréal

Application

I interviewed at L'Oréal

Interview

Bien, bonne communication, très clair, bon feedback. Questions en ligne, puis premier entretien téléphone et finalement un entretien en visioconférence. Une bonne expérience de manière globale. Bien pour les étudiants.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

L'Oréal

Application

I interviewed at L'Oréal

Interview

average It was a remote interview and I was asked questions about what do I think about beauty and the company what is my favorite product from loreaL What do you expect to do

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

L'Oréal

Application

I interviewed at L'Oréal

Interview

Ho fatto due colloqui con due persone HR. Sono stati due colloqui piacevoli nei quali l'azienda si è presentata a me e io all'azienda. Ho apprezzato molto l'attenzione alle mie parole e la cura con la quale mi è stato descritto il modo di lavorare dell'azienda.

Interview Questions
  • Si è parlato di come mi approccio ai problemi e al lavoro in team

L'Oréal

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at L'Oréal

Interview

1 entretien téléphonique avec les RH puis 2 entretiens avec les Manager. Entretien focus profile, connaissances, questions sur les produits et le type de marketing + questions pour des idées de projets.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

L'Oréal

Application

I interviewed at L'Oréal

Interview

People who made the interview looked rude and didn't seem to care much about. Their reactions were not friendly at all. The questions were ok but they didn't make me feel welcomed and comfortable. Arrogance was the first thing I realized.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

L'Oréal

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at L'Oréal

Interview

Il y a d'abord eu une selection sur CV, puis un entretien téléphonique avec une personne des ressources humaines et enfin un entretien avec les futurs managers. La personne de RH te coache pour l'entretien avec les managers.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

L'Oréal

Application

I interviewed at L'Oréal

Interview

Walked through resume, did a mini Q&A. Very simple and straight forward. It helped that I knew the brand well and had been a fan for years. After the interview I completed a mini assignment.

Interview Questions
  • Q: How far in advance would content be scheduled at your previous job and what is realistic for you?

L'Oréal

Application

I interviewed at L'Oréal

Interview

Wurde ca. 2 Wochen nach meiner Bewerbung zu einem Interview eingeladen - Gespräch war sehr nett und locker - Die Fragen waren nicht unangenehm - Sehr viel Fragen zu meinem analytischen Vorgehen im Marketingbereich

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 2,028 Interviews