L'Oréal Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 15, 2018

3.1

429 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at L'Oréal in December 2017.

Interview

Very casual and more informal than anything. Most upper management levels will make you wait at least 15 minutes after your scheduled interview time. Very transparent with what they were looking for.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, tell me about your last/current position.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at L'Oréal in November 2017.

Interview

I applied online, then got an email for a phone interview. I really liked who I spoke to she was so nice, and asked relevant questions. They said I would hear back in 3 weeks. Its been 3 weeks and no response, and I have emailed them.

Senior R&D Chemist Interview

Interview

The interview went well. I met with R&D and HR, everyone was friendly and asked about my skills and what I liked about L'Oreal and the industry. Overall, it was a good experience.

Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at L'Oréal (Seattle, WA) in October 2017.

Interview

Weng to their office and talked with 3 recruiters consecutively. They are all very nice and friendly. They would just go over your resume and pick what they were intered in. The proficiency of excel is what they really care

Operations Full-time Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at L'Oréal in October 2017.

Interview

HR was very disorganized. They never responded to my email back for my availability for a technical phone interview and scheduled me for an interview without any notice. I was surprised to receive the call and the interviewer seemed disorganized as well. Wanted me to fly to headquarters in two days for an on-site interview without any advance notice. Overall the company seemed a bit unprofessional in the entire interview process.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at L'Oréal.

Interview

Did a phone interview and then an in-person, which was basically just a presentation about my greatest accomplishment and questions about it. It was a panel of 4 interviewers. One was kind of rude, 2 looked disinterested. Barely asked any questions.

Interview Questions

• What difficulties did you go thorough to get this accomplishment?   Answer Question

Brand Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at L'Oréal in September 2017.

Interview

online questionnaire - you fill out the online application and submit cover letter and resume. Within the app there are multiple questions about why you want to work there etc

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at L'Oréal (Saint Louis, MO) in September 2017.

Interview

I met the recruiters at a career fair and talked to both engineers and HR. I was invited back the next day for a behavioral interview with two interviewers. Before the interview, they gave a group of us a presentation about L'Oreal and then took everyone back individually. The interview was very typical with questions mainly coming off my resume.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time you took initiative at a previous job.   Answer Question

Manufacturing Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at L'Oréal in September 2017.

Interview

I interacted with several members of the team during a campus career fair during the day. That same night they called me and we interviewed on campus the following morning. They gave a 30 minute presentation on the internship program and then interviewed us one at a time lasting around 30 minutes. They told us we should hear back from them within 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• How would you approach instructing an older manufacturing line worker as a younger intern?   Answer Question

Regional Director Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at L'Oréal (Chicago, IL) in June 2017.

Interview

Contacted by corporate recruiter, phone screen with Hiring Manager and Face-to-Face Interview. Very humiliating Interview! Hiring Manager included a member of the team that I would manage in the F2F, I was not told someone would be joining the interview. Hiring Manager made fun of my attire and asked me if I had a split personality when I answered "we" manage reps in this manner (referencing my current companies mandates.) In hindsight, I should not have interviewed in front of a potential subordinate. I should have known at that point that I was a practice interview. I would never have subjected myself to this type of treatment for any position or company.

Interview Questions

• What value would I add to the team?   1 Answer