L'Oréal Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.1

382 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Regional Director Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at L'Oréal (Chicago, IL) in June 2017.

Interview

Contacted by corporate recruiter, phone screen with Hiring Manager and Face-to-Face Interview. Very humiliating Interview! Hiring Manager included a member of the team that I would manage in the F2F, I was not told someone would be joining the interview. Hiring Manager made fun of my attire and asked me if I had a split personality when I answered "we" manage reps in this manner (referencing my current companies mandates.) In hindsight, I should not have interviewed in front of a potential subordinate. I should have known at that point that I was a practice interview. I would never have subjected myself to this type of treatment for any position or company.

Interview Questions

• What value would I add to the team?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at L'Oréal.

Interview

Structured well and friendly people throughout. The process began with HR reaching out and then myself completing a pre-screen. The next step in the process was a 30 minute phone interview. After that, I was called to come in for an in-person interview.

District Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Garnet Valley, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at L'Oréal (Garnet Valley, PA) in March 2017.

Interview

Extremely disappointing process all around. Had to consistently follow up due to the lack of feedback and organization. The process felt very misleading as well. I do honestly believe that this person was going for a particular look and not necessarily qualifications.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at L'Oréal (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. First round was phone screening with the hiring manager and second round was an in-person round on 2 hours of total interview with 3 people. Average questions , with resume information, what are my interests, and questions on the project and role.
    I had high hopes that I would get selected for this position. Well, my fate was not destined to be with L'oreal. I tried my level best and the feedback I received was that ,"Though I was a good candidate, I won't be a good fit for this role." So, in my experience , I would refer that it could be a culture fit! Bad experience! I had assumed that I could get selected and made major plans in the preparation of joining and they took more than 1 week to inform this feedback.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself
      How was your experience working at different projects and domains?
      Do you prefer data analytics or database (back-end)?   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

Interview with head of each division, and the head of HR. Very relaxed and casual atmosphere. Didn't ask many standard interview questions e.g. why L'oreal, why marketing. My interview took around 30-35 minutes, but heard there were others whose interview only lasted 10-15 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What would your friends say your strength and difficulty are?   Answer Question

Social Media Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at L'Oréal (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

it was a very brief interview process. It seems as though they are not exactly sure what they are looking for, but need someone to revamp their social media. I suggested a couple of ideas, but it seems as though they are looking for one correct answer. The interview process was completely painless and I'm sure that they are a wonderful company to work for.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley Heights, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at L'Oréal (Berkeley Heights, NJ) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied to the position about a month prior to receiving the opportunity to interview with the company. The same I received the email, I went in person to meeting with the Hiring Manager. I didn't hear back from the company for about a month after. Unfortunately, I wasn't offered the position but the experience was great. I hope to one day be able to fulfill my dream of working for L'Oréal.

R&D Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at L'Oréal (Philadelphia, PA) in August 2016.

Interview

It happend on ACS career fair. It was an informal interview, which went very well. But in the last the HR told me that they do not sponsor working Visa, and instead recommended me to a globel talent program.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at L'Oréal (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

Interview process was quick and informational about the position. Spoke with two recruiters and learned a lot about the company and the position. Enjoyed the process overall. Positive and enjoyable experience.

Interview Questions

• What is a recent marketing campaign that spoke to you and why?   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at L'Oréal (New York, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

Worst Interview I have ever gone to. Wanted me to meet with 8 people and spend the whole day there. There were 30 min pockets where i just sat in an empty room by myself. Then people were 15-20 min late to their 30min session.Told me to find lunch by myself. During lunch i got a TEXTmessage from HR telling me to go home bc the other people couldnt make it to interview me.

Interview Questions

• They wanted me to provide confidential reports from my previous jobs, which i continuously told them I legally could not do that. But they still kept asking me to pull them up for them to see   Answer Question