L'Oréal Interview Questions | Glassdoor

L'Oréal Interview Questions

Updated May 24, 2017

3.1

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at L'Oréal.

Interview

Structured well and friendly people throughout. The process began with HR reaching out and then myself completing a pre-screen. The next step in the process was a 30 minute phone interview. After that, I was called to come in for an in-person interview.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at L'Oréal (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. First round was phone screening with the hiring manager and second round was an in-person round on 2 hours of total interview with 3 people. Average questions , with resume information, what are my interests, and questions on the project and role.
    I had high hopes that I would get selected for this position. Well, my fate was not destined to be with L'oreal. I tried my level best and the feedback I received was that ,"Though I was a good candidate, I won't be a good fit for this role." So, in my experience , I would refer that it could be a culture fit! Bad experience! I had assumed that I could get selected and made major plans in the preparation of joining and they took more than 1 week to inform this feedback.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself
      How was your experience working at different projects and domains?
      Do you prefer data analytics or database (back-end)?
      Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

Interview with head of each division, and the head of HR. Very relaxed and casual atmosphere. Didn't ask many standard interview questions e.g. why L'oreal, why marketing. My interview took around 30-35 minutes, but heard there were others whose interview only lasted 10-15 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What would your friends say your strength and difficulty are?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley Heights, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at L'Oréal (Berkeley Heights, NJ) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied to the position about a month prior to receiving the opportunity to interview with the company. The same I received the email, I went in person to meeting with the Hiring Manager. I didn't hear back from the company for about a month after. Unfortunately, I wasn't offered the position but the experience was great. I hope to one day be able to fulfill my dream of working for L'Oréal.

R&D Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at L'Oréal (Philadelphia, PA) in August 2016.

Interview

It happend on ACS career fair. It was an informal interview, which went very well. But in the last the HR told me that they do not sponsor working Visa, and instead recommended me to a globel talent program.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at L'Oréal (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

Interview process was quick and informational about the position. Spoke with two recruiters and learned a lot about the company and the position. Enjoyed the process overall. Positive and enjoyable experience.

Interview Questions

• What is a recent marketing campaign that spoke to you and why?   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at L'Oréal (New York, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

Worst Interview I have ever gone to. Wanted me to meet with 8 people and spend the whole day there. There were 30 min pockets where i just sat in an empty room by myself. Then people were 15-20 min late to their 30min session.Told me to find lunch by myself. During lunch i got a TEXTmessage from HR telling me to go home bc the other people couldnt make it to interview me.

Interview Questions

• They wanted me to provide confidential reports from my previous jobs, which i continuously told them I legally could not do that. But they still kept asking me to pull them up for them to see   Answer Question

Public Relations Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at L'Oréal in June 2016.

Interview

The interview process took over a month. There was a series of three phone interviews with two different people. They asked basic questions like why do I want to work here and asked about my background. The phone interviews were very comfortable and were more of a conversation than an interview. overall, I had a very positive experience interviewing with L'Oreal.

Senior Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clark, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at L'Oréal (Clark, NJ).

Interview

I applied online and was contact by email for an HR person. The next week I had 5 interviews at the same day, with HR and technical team people. I had an answer 2 weeks after that.

Interview Questions

• Why I would like to L'Oreal. Why I though I was a good candidate. My background, etc.   Answer Question

Assistant Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Streetsboro, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at L'Oréal (Streetsboro, OH) in February 2016.

Interview

Typical interview questions such as how do you show leadership in a matrix environment, how other people see you. What are your strengths, weaknesses. Communication was initially via email and the I was called for an interview. I was interviewed by two people, the hiring manager and the director. Very pleasant culture.