L'Oréal Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 11, 2017

3.1

Entry Level Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at L'Oréal (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

Very fair and reasonable interview. Applying for recent graduate position. Asked me typical questions: why did you choose your major, how do you plan on using what you learned in your career, what are your future career goals, what is something on your resume you are most proud of, etc.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that you experienced a great amount of stress/how did you cope?   Answer Question

Full Time Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at L'Oréal (Tempe, AZ) in September 2016.

Interview

Meet them at the career fair for my school. Talked to them at the booth then was called for an interview that evening for the next day. The interview process was very behavioral based. They asked about a time working with a hard person and your greatest leadership experience. Above all make sure that you have questions prepared it is about an hour long interview.

CMI Team Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at L'Oréal (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

Interview Screen and interview with Hiring Manager. The HR Manager was incredibly friendly and really sold the position and role to me, she knew a lot abut the position and sent suggestions about preparing for the interview. I actually left the conversation really wanting to work at L'Oreal, but the one of the hiring managers quickly turned me off. One of the hiring managers was incredibly unfriendly and condescending, it actually changed my mind about working with L'Oreal and having to work under her.

Account Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at L'Oréal (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

I was an internal employee applying to a new position. Getting the interview was difficult bc getting in touch with HR can be a struggle at times.
    However, once the ball got rolling - the process was very quick and HR offered A LOT of support.
    I had to hand in my resume and HR set up the interview time.

Interview Questions

• This is a more entry level position so I was asked where I would see myself going in X amount of years and what attracted me to this position.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate bc the offer was competitive and this is an entry level position. I suggest having a good network of people on your side so they can speak to your skill set.

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at L'Oréal.

Interview

On Campus Interview, Phone Interview, On Site Interview (presentation, technical interview, panel interview). Overnight stay was paid for. Presentation revolved around project experience. Technical interview revolved around troubleshooting manufacturing issues.

R&D Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at L'Oréal (Philadelphia, PA) in August 2016.

Interview

It happend on ACS career fair. It was an informal interview, which went very well. But in the last the HR told me that they do not sponsor working Visa, and instead recommended me to a globel talent program.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at L'Oréal (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

Interview process was quick and informational about the position. Spoke with two recruiters and learned a lot about the company and the position. Enjoyed the process overall. Positive and enjoyable experience.

Interview Questions

• What is a recent marketing campaign that spoke to you and why?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at L'Oréal in August 2016.

Interview

On campus interview after recruiting session. Team was there and interview followed on the next day. Multiple interviewers all with great attitudes. The interview took about an hour and was very much so about me and behaviorals.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at L'Oréal (New York, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

Worst Interview I have ever gone to. Wanted me to meet with 8 people and spend the whole day there. There were 30 min pockets where i just sat in an empty room by myself. Then people were 15-20 min late to their 30min session.Told me to find lunch by myself. During lunch i got a TEXTmessage from HR telling me to go home bc the other people couldnt make it to interview me.

Interview Questions

• They wanted me to provide confidential reports from my previous jobs, which i continuously told them I legally could not do that. But they still kept asking me to pull them up for them to see   Answer Question

Public Relations Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at L'Oréal in June 2016.

Interview

The interview process took over a month. There was a series of three phone interviews with two different people. They asked basic questions like why do I want to work here and asked about my background. The phone interviews were very comfortable and were more of a conversation than an interview. overall, I had a very positive experience interviewing with L'Oreal.