L'Oréal Junior Product Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

L'Oréal Junior Product Manager Interview Questions

4.0

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Junior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Prague (Czech Republic)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at L'Oréal (Prague (Czech Republic)) in August 2011.

Interview

I applied online. HR emailed me some information about the AC.
There were about 10 other people, also for different positions, mostly all marketing. She started with the company info, later asked us to introduce ourselves. Then a test of analytical skills followed (rather difficult questions, lots of numbers, tables and graphs, we could use a calculator).
We were divided into groups and solving a analytical "puzzle".
The last part of the AC consisted of describing a product (using also our imagination) to show our creativity.

HR very nice and kind. Good overall feeling.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for L'Oréal

Junior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Geneva (Switzerland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at L'Oréal (Geneva (Switzerland)) in December 2009.

Interview

I was contacted after a long time after I applied online.
    At first I had a phone interview scheduled and it was in French, German and only secondarily in English.
    The interview was serious and thorough and I had the chance to discuss issues such as salary expectations well ahead of time.
    Afterwards I had an interview with the Country Head of HR and it was very professional and pleasant too. Last will be an interview with Region Managers etc.

Interview Questions

• If I called your previous manager, what would s/he say to me about you?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about yourself, I want the full picture, from your early days til now   1 Answer
    • What is it that you crave for doing in this moment of your life?   Answer Question

It's just not done yet.

Junior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Düsseldorf (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at L'Oréal (Düsseldorf (Germany)) in January 2015.

Interview

Einzelgespräch mit der Talent Acquisition Managerin. Sie verlangte zunächst eine kurze Erklärung des Lebenslaufs mit Bezug zu Marketing in jeder "Station". Anschließend wurde gefragt, welche Marke/Kampagne ich in letzter Zeit besonders gut fand. Zum Schluss wurden mir mehrere Produkte der Reihe "Men Expert" auf den Tisch gestellt und gefragt, wie ich diese in Deutschland einführen würde. Zuletzt gab es die Gelegenheit, eigene Fragen zu stellen. Interessanterweise konnte mir die Dame nicht sagen, in welchem der 4 großen Geschäftsbereiche (Apotheke, mass market, luxury, friseure) etwas frei wäre. Zudem ist die Anzeige ganzjährig online. Ich gehe daher davon aus, dass L'Oréal sich auch ohne echten Personalbedarf permanent Absolventen kommen lässt, und bei den "Rosinen" dann zuschlägt.

Interview Questions

• Welche Kampagne/Marke fanden Sie in letzter Zeit besonders gelungen?   Answer Question
    • Wie würden Sie diese Produkte in Deutschland auf den Markt bringen?   Answer Question