L'Oréal Logistics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

L'Oréal Logistics Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at L'Oréal (Edison, NJ) in July 2009.

Interview

Phone interview was good. The interviewer was courteous and provided information about the company and the position. Interview was set up and first got called in by HR Director who did a general interview to see if I would fit in with the organization. Following that I met the hiring manager who then gave me the nitty gritty on the job I was interviewing for and what the expecations were. This was followed by some questions regarding my experience and my capabilities.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for L'Oréal

Logistics Interview

Anonymous Employee in Moscow (Russia)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at L'Oréal (Moscow (Russia)) in March 2014.

Interview

The whole process took 2 months with resume screening, telephone interview, test and assessment center. Each step was well organized, I felt support from the company on each stage. Assessment center took 3 days and it was my best experience.

Logistics Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at L'Oréal (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in December 2008.

Interview

professional