L'Oréal MARKETING Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

L'Oréal MARKETING Manager Interview Questions

2.8

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at L'Oréal (New York, NY).

Interview

2 AVP interviews - asked generally about business and experiece
1 SVP interview - asked about background "Walk me through your resume", demonstration of creativity, and interest in the brand
1 HR recruiter interview - asked about pack/product evaluations, walk through the resume, detailed questions about prior work experiecen
1 Division HR interview
It took about 2-3 months from the first interview to an actual offer. Processes can be quite long.

Interview Questions

• Given a range of products and asked to broadly discuss each on product and pack based on my prior experience. Very open ended and vague.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Salary and start dates

Other Interview Reviews for L'Oréal

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at L'Oréal in December 2012.

Interview

HR contact me for a phone interview regarding a new position in marketing . We both agreed on a date and time. The day of the interview i received a from a nice person asking to reschedule. I agreed and block out the new date/time on my calendar. Day of the rescheduled phone interview- NO word from this HR person. I attempted to contact this person, assuming another meeting may have cause the delay. No response-no communication. Four weeks later i received an automatic email informing this position was no longer available. Not very organized...not very nice.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at L'Oréal (New York, NY) in April 2011.

Interview

1. Phone screening
    2. Interview with HR, recruiting, brand director, and brand VP
    3. Interview with HR VP and brand general manager

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at L'Oréal (New York, NY) in February 2011.

Interview

There was the initial phone screening and thy asked me to come in for multiple rounds with 3 different people in the team. the questions were pretty basic, although they asked situational questions and specific examples of things that I've done in a previous job. You need to be able to speak about your favorite brands and why.

Interview Questions

• Basic background questions and why you are looking at loreal for your next step   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at L'Oréal (New York, NY) in June 2009.

Interview

Had initially interviewed for this position when it was not a full time but a freelance position at the company. Was not ready to make that leap at the time. When it was reposted as a full time option I called my HR contact and said I was interested. Was called in to meet with direct supervisor and then her boss. Very positive and fun interview process. Really enjoyed everyone. People were VERY upfront about the culture and its challenges. But for the right person it is a stellar opportunity

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving your position in a recession?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Still in the phase

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at L'Oréal (New York, NY) in May 2008.

Interview

2 interviews. that it

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at L'Oréal in December 2009.

Interview

I applied via the university, had a phone interview with HR, and had several 1:1 interviews with senior managers. Was asked several questions about my opinion re. the products, so be informed about their brands and marketing efforts. It will also help to fully understand why you want to apply to a beauty company.