L'Oréal Management Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

L'Oréal Management Trainee Interview Questions

Updated Jul 9, 2017

24 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

Interview with head of each division, and the head of HR. Very relaxed and casual atmosphere. Didn't ask many standard interview questions e.g. why L'oreal, why marketing. My interview took around 30-35 minutes, but heard there were others whose interview only lasted 10-15 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What would your friends say your strength and difficulty are?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for L'Oréal

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at L'Oréal (Chandler, AZ) in July 2012.

Interview

Had the first interview last week. The interview was took at the campus. Most of the questions are about my experience and background on my resume. This no very difficult question. The interview lasted for about 40 minutes.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at L'Oréal (New York, NY) in January 2008.

Interview

Detailed phone interview. Attended "Super Day." Met with 1 HR and 3 senior management (directors and above). Around 18 candidates attended. Somewhat "French" focused and valued the background. Attitude and culture of company apparent through interview process. Freebies were received.
    Questions they asked: 1) If you were to invent/create a new product, what would you make? 2) Why makes you valuable to this company? Other industry related questions.

Interview Questions

• If you were to invent a new product, what would you make?   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at L'Oréal (Seoul (South Korea)).

Interview

after CV screening where applicants were to submit a video introduction of themselves there is a group interview with four to five people applying for different departments. Here applicants are once again told to introduce themselves for a minute. Applicants are told to ask questions to other applicants as a part of the group interview process and additional questions from the interviewer are given.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at L'Oréal.

Interview

Apps with 30 questions-simple questions to be frank, logical, verbal, quans . Each had 10 questions . The cut of was set to 90 . So u need to get at least 27 correct to get into next round . The next was group discussion and the final round was personal interview.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at L'Oréal (Singapore (Singapore)) in December 2016.

Interview

There are 3 stages basically. Firstly, online application. Secondly, assessment centre and finally, panel interview. The first stage simply requires you to submit your resume. After which, they will nominate you based on your credentials for the assessment centre. At the assessment centre, you have sections to promote yourself and also conduct and present a case analysis with a group. After the entire assessment centre, you'll then be assessed to see if you make it to the final round. Once you pass the final panel interview, you will be called down to sign the contract with the company.

Throughout the three stages, I was glad to meet and connect with so many passionate staff in L'Oreal. You can clearly see their passion for the company and it was overall a really good experience.

Interview Questions

• What does the brand L'Oreal mean to you? What do you think are the KPIs for each division? What is the kind of culture you can not work in?   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Causeway Bay (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at L'Oréal (Causeway Bay (Hong Kong)) in December 2016.

Interview

The second round consists of written test and group discussion on a given topic. They only hire back their intern students and promote internal executive to the mt position so basically it is a waste of time to go to the interview.

Interview Questions

• suggestion on a retailing strategy for a specific brand   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at L'Oréal (Seoul (South Korea)).

Interview

The 2 interviewers tried their best to keep the atmosphere casual as myself and other 4 interviewees were sat on bean bags throughout the group interview. In this particular case, it was a blind interview, meaning that the interviewers did not have in hand your resume during the interview. They have no information on you during the interview so its important to practice selling yourself when preparing Although there are no surprise questions, it is important to answer their casual questions with relevance to the division you applied for.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you had to be leader? How can that help you functioning in the ex. HR field? Doo you know of any distinct qualities of L'Oreal Korea compared to the other L'Oreal settlements across the world?   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at L'Oréal (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

First round was self-introduction using a L'Oreal product, followed by a group case discussion and presentation. The panel of judges/managers will walk around and take notes during the discussion. Had to wait two hours to present. They did not seem friendly and were not even interested in your recommendation for the case. Just asked questions about leadership and teamwork to probe you and verify their own observations.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at L'Oréal (Singapore (Singapore)) in October 2016.

Interview

submitted my resume via the school portal. after 1/2 weeks, got a call by the HR asking basic questions about my experience, my perception of beauty etc. Was invited to attend the assessment centre, which included a individual and a group component.