L'Oréal Marketing Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

L'Oréal Marketing Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at L'Oréal

3.3

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at L'Oréal (New York, NY) in March 2013.

Interview

phone screen with the HR, the HR was very helpful and nice but she is not working there anymore. Then I met with the hiring manager the next day. She has a very messy desk but very nice person. Offer on the same day. French.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for L'Oréal

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at L'Oréal (Seattle, WA) in January 2011.

Interview

met with key people in hr and the marketing team. hr interview was behavioral in nature and very relaxed. they did a little bit of candidate prepping for the line marketing interviews. Marketing was straightforward. Wanted to know my past experience and what I would bring to the table

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to work with a difficult person   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at L'Oréal (New York, NY) in October 2007.

Interview

Half an hour, on-campus interview with someone from HR. Were looking for someone with tangible marketing experience, which I didn't have as an undergrad. I found the rejection email to be offensive -- obviously a cut and paste job.

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milan (Italy)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at L'Oréal (Milan (Italy)) in March 2019.

Interview

First interview with HR team, second interview with Marketing Director and Marketing Manager.
    From the minute I walked into the office, I felt positive energy and I got an idea of the atmosphere and their values. They seemed genuinely smiling and put me at ease.
    I would say it was a behavioural interview.
    It’s important that you exhibit the necessary qualifications to perform the job, but I think they want to assess how you would fit in with the company culture.
    It’s a very dynamic work environment, you must show your ability to adapt yourself to change and your willingness to learn.

Interview Questions

• 1) Tell me about the biggest challenge in your professional career
      2) How do you handle stress?
      3) To what degree do you need to be recognised for your work?
      4) Which aspects of your previous job you didn’t like?   Answer Question

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at L'Oréal (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview process was pretty lengthy. I was in the talks with the company for over a year -- waiting for something to open up and then had to do an exploratory interview (to see if I was the right fit for the company), a competency test (to see if I had the necessary skills & knowledge), and 2-3 interviews for my position with different managers (sometimes from a different brand). My situation was unique in the sense that my interviewer was ill and we had to reschedule many times, but HR always made sure to keep me in the loop.

Marketing Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at L'Oréal.

Interview

I had a phone interview and a Skype interview. The process wasn't finished but I never heard from them after that, even after some follow-up emails and calls.
    The recruiter emailed me to schedule a phone interview. That interview lasted about 30 minutes. At the end we scheduled the Skype interview. That second interview was with the same recruiter and more in depth and lasted about 45 min.

Interview Questions

• What are new products trends that you see in cosmetics? In which of our brands would you see these new products and why?   Answer Question

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at L'Oréal (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in December 2015.

Interview

I was invited to attend an interview after submitting my resume and cover letter on the L'Oreal website. Everything went pretty smoothly as you could expect from a multinational.

On the first interview session I directly got to see the regional manager of the Travel Retail APAC (Asia-Pacific). She asked some basic questions about my resume and everything went pretty well. However, I did not get the job.

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at L'Oréal (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in December 2015.

Interview

4 interviews with HR Recruiting Director, HR Division Director, Brand Manager, Marketing Director
    Interview was for entry level position ; all kinds of questions; about my background; my interests ; my strengths; personal life; clearly they wanted to see my personality and my motivations; asked a few questions on marketing i.e; you have a product launch coming up; what are the key success factors to have it succeed?

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brussels (Belgium)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at L'Oréal (Brussels (Belgium)) in January 2015.

Interview

After I applied for this position on the website, I got an email to set a time for a phone interview. The phone screening was done by an HR-intern from the company, she asked me a few basic questions, interview took only 5 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions like 'Why do you want to work here?', 'Tell me about a problem you solved in a unique way?' 'What do you expect from the job?',...   Answer Question

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at L'Oréal (Madrid (Spain)) in December 2014.

Interview

Three interviews. First one was easy, the two following ones were a bit hard. First one focuses on your experience, college.... The next ones are more marketing focused. You need to prove you have analytical skills above all (interpreting numbers and figures you are given) and also creative skills (they show you ads and ask you how do you feel about them, what would you change...)