L'Oréal Planner Interview Questions | Glassdoor

L'Oréal Planner Interview Questions

Planner Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at L'Oréal in August 2013.

Interview

Two phone interviews/ screenings before being invited to interview in person. I was asked to prepare a presentation about myself and my work experience. The panel interviewing me asked basic and standard questions about job related incidents/work experience. The process took four weeks and the attitude of the people interviewing me did not inspire me to desire a job there.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for L'Oréal

Anonymous Employee in Franklin, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at L'Oréal (Franklin, NJ).

Interview

I received a call from HR about my resume. I applied for another position but they thought I was a fit for a position they had available. HR explained the position and asked me a few questions about my degrees, experience, etc. Not in much detail.

Offered to schedule a phone interview for the next day for about 30 mins. Again I was asked about my experience, education, why I wanted to leave my current position, why am I interested in the position, etc.

From there scheduled a panel interview for the next week. It consisted of 3 parts: Presentation about myself (resume and a project that I completed at work/ school), a panel interview and then a case study (about on the job work which is done by someone in the dept you would be working in).

Tips:
    Arrive about 25 mins early
    ASK QUESTIONS! Make sure to take notes while they are answering your questions
    Be confident

Interview Questions

• What do I consider a failure? What has been the most difficult person to work with and how did I handle it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Happy with what they offered, didn't negotiate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Piscataway, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at L'Oréal (Piscataway, NJ) in March 2013.

Interview

go through case study about a potential crisis that could arise. given about 30 minutes to prepare alone and then meet with 2 directors to discuss your process. then present about yourself a slide show that is prepared ahead of time to 2 different directors and answer questions like a typical interview

Planner Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at L'Oréal.

Interview

Submitted resume online and received an email/phone call the next day. Participated in 2 phone interviews that weren't too difficult and informed me more about the job. I then traveled two separate times to participate in on-site interviews that included a multitude of exercises including case studies and presentations. I thoroughly enjoyed the process although the second visit I had to wait over an hour in between sessions. I was also never given a plant tour which I found odd.
    What made me lose my interest was the waiting period. This entire process from start to finish took 2 and a half months. My waiting period after my final interview was over a month. Due to this long waiting period, I was forced to look elsewhere for other opportunities.

Interview Questions

• Detailed case studies - they aren't too difficult, just think logically.   Answer Question

The offer was very generous, however after calculating out my expenses and moving, it was comparable to my other offers.
    Also, I had to wait 5 weeks for the offer and in the meantime I had found other opportunities that more closely aligned with my career goals.