L'Oréal Senior Product Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

L'Oréal Senior Product Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at L'Oréal

Senior Product Manager Interview

Interview

normal interview process, 1 to 1 to HR and then with general manager.
i first had the interview with HR to discuss the overall situation before having a video call with general manager.

Interview Questions

• what did you do before
    what are you good at, what are you not good at   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for L'Oréal

Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at L'Oréal (Melbourne (Australia)) in June 2015.

Interview

The process was smooth - without pressure, it was more a conversation than an interview. Very honest exchange with the objective of understanding if I was a good fit for the role and the brand. Great experience from the applicant's side.

Interview Questions

• What value can you add to the brand?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Package and benefits are strong - negotiation depends on salary expectations.

Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at L'Oréal (London, England (UK)) in October 2008.

Interview

It can go either very very quick or very slow. In my case it was extremely quick. There are about 3 interviews on average if you are hired mid level: HR, in-line manager and general manager. Interviews are in a firendly conversational manner. A lot of time is spend to test your affinity with beauty products, your creativity and your eye for beautiful things.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a product or an acitivity that really wowed you In the last year as a marketeer   Answer Question
    • Tell me about an ad which really impressed your in the last year   Answer Question
    • Showing a product: tell me what this products USP, what does it stand for, decribe colours, aethetics impression, fragrance   1 Answer

Negotiation

I have pushed on salary and they moved

Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at L'Oréal (London, England (UK)) in January 2011.

Interview

I submitted an online application, and received an invitation to a telephone interview with HR to discuss my CV. As I presumed this would just be based on previous work history, I didn't really prepare any answers based on specific L'Oreal brands, as I presumed that this would be covered if I progressed to a later interview (i.e. by a Marketing/Brand interviewer, not HR), but was asked Marketing specific questions, so I would definitely recommend to properly prepare as if you were expecting a full interview - really get to know the L'Oreal brands!

Interview Questions

• What are your favourite L'Oreal products?   Answer Question
    • What were your biggest achievements in your current and previous roles?   Answer Question
    • If you were the brand manager for (specific L'Oreal brand), where would you take that brand?   1 Answer