L'Oréal Summer Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

L'Oréal Summer Intern Interview Questions

3.2

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

Talent acquisition manager called me with news of the position and we had a brief phone conversation about the position, my background, and my interest in Loreal. She asked me questions about my resume/experience and situation-based questions.
Got an email a week later for an on site interview with the hiring manager and scheduled to go in and interview. I was interviewed by a panel of three people and they asked me questions about my resume, experience, why I was interested in the position, etc.

Interview Questions

• The questions were all fairly simple as they were mostly about my resume and past experiences   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for L'Oréal

Summer Intern Interview

Interview

Attended the Taste of L'oreal program during Jan, which lasted a few days. Assigned to a group to compete in final project. Interview on the last day.

Summer Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at L'Oréal.

Interview

CV based questions

Summer Intern Interview

Interview

Came for campus recruitment. After attending their presentation, they will set you up for a ~20 minute long one on one interview for the next day. Pretty standard questions. Only one interview. They stress that you will hear a response regardless of their decision (though may not be for months and months...)

Interview Questions

• In this overly saturated beauty market, what do you think is a stand out product?   Answer Question

Summer Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at L'Oréal.

Interview

Applied online - usual questionnaire style application form. Include CV and covering letter, I think the cover letter is very important - chance to sell yourself and why you picked L'Oreal
    E-mail for numerical reasoning test - numerical test was not as hard as others I have attempted
    Telephone Interview - Lovely HR personnel, 20 minute interview, competency based
    Assessment Centre - long, challenging day; various activities including other numerical/aptitude tests, interviews and group tasks.

Interview Questions

• What was your biggest risk? - Didn't prepare for this question!
      Some tasks on the day were more challenging than others.
      Answer Question

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at L'Oréal (Montreal, QC (Canada)).

Interview

Took part in the Reveal Business Game. Got top 10 based on the score and got and interview with an HR. Interviewed through Skype. The HR was very nice and asked regular questions. Didn't get the offer but I will try again next year. The only thing disappointed me is that they didn't give me any feedback as I requested.

Summer Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at L'Oréal.

Interview

Interview process consists of two interviews. Didn't get past the first Interview, the interviewer asked very difficult questions. KNOW WHAT YOU WANT and WHY YOU WANT it, is the best advice I can give.

Interview Questions

• Why did you chose to study at your University? (Wasn't prepared for it)   Answer Question

Summer Intern Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at L'Oréal in May 2010.

Interview

The interview process consists of 1phone interview with HR, who was very nice and kindly answered my concerns regarding the job and life in the city.The interview were mainly focused on behavior questions and aimed for getting to know the candidates and the fitness with the company.Then there was an interview with the manager, asked about my understanding of the position and my long term goal.