L'Oréal Interview Questions in United Kingdom | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 7, 2017

3.3

76 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Training Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at L'Oréal.

Interview

CV and cover letter sent
    Online application form sent to me
    Email discussions with HR
    Telephone interview with line manager
    Face to face interview with line manager and next manager
    Skype interview with brand manager
    Email discussions with HR
    Phone call with HR to offer the job
    Whole process took 4 months

Interview Questions

• How would I increase the brand's sales where I currently work, knowing where I worked at the time had replaced it with another brand   Answer Question

Boutique Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at L'Oréal (London, England (UK)).

Interview

3 stages.
    1st stage - was an interview with the area manager.
    2nd stage - Trade test with senior make up artist
    3rd stage- final interview with the sales manager.

You need to have a business plan prepared and you need to do a lot of product research and brand ethos research.

Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at L'Oréal (Manchester, England (UK)).

Interview

Phone interview then online test which is timed. Interview was presentation then questions, 5 people on the panel lasted approximately 2 hours. After all this they never even contacted me to say no thanks. I emailed to ask for any feedback and heard nothing.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at L'Oréal.

Interview

It was a 7 step process with different stakeholders throughout the business, - a testing process which was tough to do at the time but was worth it in the end and I met some great people. The only negative was it took three months from start to finish.

Supply Chain Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at L'Oréal.

Interview

Standard interview process:

Online application form with standard questions about the candidate

Phone interview; be prepared to describe a L'Oreal product, about 20 minutes in all, 5 or 6 questions

Assessment day: group task, 2 aptitude tests (maths and problem solving) and 2 face to face interviews (10 am to 4 pm approximately so a full day)

Interview Questions

• Describe the strengths and weaknesses of a L'Oreal product   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at L'Oréal (London, England (UK)) in July 2017.

Interview

Applied for graduate intern role - Financial Operations in London. Applied online only requiring some standard information and CV. Relatively quick email conversation to set up skype interview with line manager. General competency questions asked. Feedback was given after rejection.

Beauty Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at L'Oréal (Leeds, England (UK)) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview was very chilled and the interviewer was a very friendly, warm woman
    The interview was a relaxed one and the woman made me feel at ease, just come prepared with knowledge about L'oreal as a brand

Interview Questions

• Who do you think our biggest competitor is ?   1 Answer
    • What is our latest product ?   1 Answer
    • How would you achieve set targets every week ?   Answer Question

Beauty Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at L'Oréal (Birmingham, England (UK)) in February 2017.

Interview

Create a relationship with your interviewer. Arrive early, with your preparation to ace the interview. Ensure you have sufficient knowledge of the products and enforce how you’ll be able to create relationships with customers. Understand that even practicing what you’ll say in advance will have little to none support in your interview. However, consider all your experiences and the skills you attained by pursuing them. Show them you have the experience they need, stay bubbly. Show you’re passionate because that is what will set you apart from other candidates. Be true to yourself, and answer questions without a notion of cliche. Most of all, if you’ve got to the interview stage, it’s because they like you already and now they want to see that in person. So make them believe you!

Interview Questions

• What are your 3 key skills?
      How would you hit sales targets if there aren’t many customers near the outlet? (Tip is what extra will you do?) - Show the things you would go out your way to do.
      What are the 3 things your friends would say that best describes you as a person?
      What are your favourite products?   Answer Question

Finance Placement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at L'Oréal (London, England (UK)) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online, then I took some online tests. Passed them. Got a phone interview, pretty easy. 15 minutes talking about me and situational questions. Got invited to their assessment centre. Had to work on a case study that was sent a week before the AC. Got a maths test on the day, presentation of my case study and group activities, then some of us were invited to a 1-hour interview

Programmer Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at L'Oréal.

Interview

Applied online and then received an interview for a few weeks later. There were two rounds of interviews. The interview for this particular job was a basic 1:1 interview and not too difficult.