L&T Infotech Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

L&T Infotech Business Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Feb 22, 2017

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at L&T Infotech (Edison, NJ) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied for, and was told to come in for a Software Engineering position, but was then interviewed for a business analyst position by someone who had never seen my resume. I told the HR person over the phone that I was not willing to relocate but this position was for a job 900 miles away. They had me come in person for a 5 minute screening that should have taken place over the phone. The interviewer couldn't answer even basic questions about the position.

The whole thing was sloppy and no one with any talent would accept a job from that type of interview process.

Interview Questions

• Is it ok that this job is not what you applied for?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for L&T Infotech

Anonymous Employee in Telephone, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at L&T Infotech (Telephone, TX) in December 2013.

Interview

Had 4 rounds of interview. 1st was Aptitude Test. 2nd was short screening telephonic round. 3rd Technical round4th HR round. Interviewer were very friendly. They asked my preferences too. Managers who had requirement to take into their team had interviewed.The entire process took 6 months when I final got the offer letter.

Interview Questions

• Current news
      Questions on financial instruments
      Interested Job location
      Answer Question

Negotiation

Yes, I was able to negotiate in terms of my location preferences.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at L&T Infotech in January 2015.

Interview

Campus selection - There were 6 rounds. Initial shortlisting was announced (The criteria for this shortlisting was 1) below 26 years as of joining date, 2) 60% throughout, 3) no current backlogs or any kind of reattempt, basically ATKT).
    The shortlisted students were put through the following rounds
    1) Aptitude (RS Aggrawal would suffice)
    2) GD (Only communication skills are checked)
    3) Essay writing (Non elimination round - just to check your written language)
    4) Technical PI - (Tell me about yourself, explain your Internship project, 1-2 Domain questions, how will you fit into IT when you are coming from your domain)
    5) HR PI - (Questions from CV and the form which we filled, How will you adjust in new locations... easy questions like that)

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at L&T Infotech (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2013.

Interview

It was a campus placement process having 5 rounds.
    Round One - Competitive Test having 4 sections (English, Logical Reasoning, Data Analysis, Mathematics)
    Round Two - Group Discussion for the shortlisted candidates from round one
    Round Three - Interview with the HR.
    Round Four - Technical interview in campus
    Round Five - Second Round of technical interview

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between Forwards and Future?
      What are index Funds?
      How will you try to reduce the attrition rate being a manger without increasing the cost to Company?
      1 Answer

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate anything.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at L&T Infotech (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

No process at all !!
    The HR called me at 09:00 am for the interview, I reached at sharp 9 am.
    The person who was to take my interview came at around 10 am, He was looking as if he is not even bothered to take me.
    He asked all the dumb questions which any BA with Banking domain can answer.

Questions were mainly on payments, collections etc (all basic)

The interview lasted for 30 mins and after that the HR told me he will get back to me.

TILL NOW I AM WAITING HIS RESPONSE...

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at L&T Infotech (Pune (India)) in April 2013.

Interview

4 rounds of interviews, 1st is basic screening where you are questioned on your domain and work, 2nd you are more grilled on your domain knowledge, 3rd is past experience and some situation reactions " what would you do if...", 4th is HR where they ask you standard HR questions. Finally you are rolled out with an offer which will shock you. But need not worry, tell them that you have other options and give them a figure to match. They will surely get back to you if your demand is reasonable enough.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at L&T Infotech (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

5 rounds of hiring and interview process starting with Aptitude test (they remove 90% of people here itself) followed by Group Discussion and Paragraph Writing (considered in the overall process but usually very less candidates are removed in this round) and to end with two set of Interviews (Technical and HR)

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, where do you see yourselves 5 years from now, why L&T   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at L&T Infotech (Mumbai (India)) in December 2012.

Interview

Campus hiring - Lame aptitude test - Followed by stupid GD wherein the HR from unheard colleges from India are the panel. They only select the loudest one with more confidence. Silent torch bearers are kicked out upfront. Followed by HR interview - How can one even fail an HR interview ? They're easily fooled & ask stupid questions which will make you ROFL. Followed by technical interview about why this role & what have you done & your past job etc

Interview Questions

• Why L & T Infotech & What is it that you have done as Business Analyst in the past   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at L&T Infotech (Mumbai (India)) in October 2012.

Interview

written aptitude trst comprising of around 100 questions with various sections-quant,verbal,analytical,ligic.refer RS Agarwal for similar Qs.
    GD-92-3 people selected out of a group of 10 )
    A essay Q(Information technology in India)Technical interview( asked about final year project)and Hr round

Interview Questions

• final year project since i m from mechanical engineering   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at L&T Infotech in June 2012.

Interview

1 Interview with head of 3 different departments, predominately behavioural questions and items on resume

Interview Questions

• Fermi question: how can you find out how many people working in this building without internet or asking anyone.   1 Answer