L&T Infotech Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 12, 2017

2.7

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at L&T Infotech in March 2017.

Interview

Interview process was good. There is no cons regarding the interview. first they called up for telephonic interview. Again second round had and Phone technical interview. third round with client Interview. Good Experience.

Interview Questions

• Asked Questions on my specilization   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for L&T Infotech

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at L&T Infotech in October 2011.

Interview

it was a campus drive..4 colleges took part in it..it was held in bharti vidyapeet which happens to be my college.first round was the aptitude round..3 sections quants,verbal,logical 30 question each and sectional cut off..duration 1 and half hour..cut off was not mentioned and yes no negative marking...after aptitude there was GD..10-12 people at a time..topic was given and only 1 min to think about it and GD lasted for only 3-4 mins...on an average only 3-4 got selected from each group..next technical interview..technical round was really good 33 made it to technical round and only 15 were selected( but the round was easy..they hardly asked technical stuffs in detail mainly they look for basics...after the results for tech round was declared we had surprisingly an essay writing round..unexpected !
    no elimination after essay we had to carry our essay to HR round...HR round lasted for only 2 mins...very formal round...after HR the result were declared after 2 days and i got selected :)

Interview Questions

• In HR i was asked tell me something about yourself which is not mentioned in you CV,form   Answer Question
    • software development lifecycle   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at L&T Infotech in March 2011.

Interview

basic technical question they asked.like Amplifier,Oscillator and one question on aptitude.they also asked c language question.

Interview Questions

• Can you make swapping value of two number program using only two variable.( without using temp variable.)   1 Answer
    • can you explain the differentiators ckt.   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at L&T Infotech in January 2011.

Interview

1.Aptitude(90 mins)
    2.GD(12 each for 5 mins)
    3.PI(Technical & HR for 15 mins)

Total candidates =122
    After 1st round =72
    After 2nd round =28
    Finally Selected =12

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation as it's an offer from campus.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at L&T Infotech in May 2010.

Interview

HR,Technical then managerial Round

Interview Questions

• can you create graph using c   1 Answer

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at L&T Infotech (Mumbai (India)) in September 2009.

Interview

Initial IQ test followed by Jam round. Then technical and 1:1 HR. The interview was very easy but aint got selected as they reached the target I guess.