L&T Infotech Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

L&T Infotech Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview Questions

Updated May 13, 2017

2.9

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Interview

Aptitude test followed by a group discussion and 2 interviews- Technical and HR
Aptitude test was of average difficulty
Simple questions on C++ and JAVA. Some SQL questions.
Basic HR questions. Why this company? Location preferences.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for L&T Infotech

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at L&T Infotech in February 2014.

Interview

There can be five rounds of interview depends on the time.
    1st round - Aptitude - Contains both Maths and Verbal (Most Important)
    2nd round - Group Discussion
    3rd round - Essay Writing (Your essay will be evaluated in HR round)
    4th round - Technical (They will check your technical skills)
    5th round - HR

Interview Questions

• I am always afraid of Group discussion. Usually all IT companies do not take GD round. But L & T infotech takes.   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nanded (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at L&T Infotech (Nanded (India)).

Interview

Interview process has 5 rounds:
    Aptitude, GD,Essay Writing, technical, HR
    Aptitude has 3 sections: Quantitative,LR,VR
    GD is very easy. If u speak 1-2 sentences that is enough.
    In technical, will ask about your college project and about the skills you mentioned in your CV.
    HR round is just for formalities.
    If you clear first 3 rounds then mostly you will be selected.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashik (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at L&T Infotech (Nashik (India)).

Interview

Comfortable. Questions are asked about your favorite subject and BE project. Puzzles. Be confident. Try and solve the puzzles even if they are tough. Go well prepared with your favorite subject. Even though it is a technical interview the first question will be introduce yourself. I am not too strong in the technical front so I introduced myself keeping my extra curricular activities in focus. So I was asked more about them as the interviewer seemed to be interested in those. One of the best interviews I have taken. Was offered the appointment letter.

Interview Questions

• Describe your project in detail. How will it benefit the company?   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gandhinagar, Gujarat (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at L&T Infotech (Gandhinagar, Gujarat (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

It was a college campus drive. The whole process consisted of 5 rounds. Aptitude exam (Technical aptitude included), GD, Paragraph writing, TR and HR. Aptitude was quite easy, but be careful and prepared as it was a round which had mass elimination. But need not worry, just practice some of the basic concepts and you can crack it, it also consisted questions from C, C++ and DBMS which was easy too. The next round was GD which was based on a case study, be careful as this too was an elimination round, just speak at least 3-4 valid points and you're through. It was followed by a paragraph writing round, it was a non-elimination round, but the paragraph would be discussed in HR round.
    Next was the Technical round in which questions were based on my project, basic OOP concepts and also questions about CSS and other web technologies. Final round was the HR round, I was asked to introduced myself.

Graduate Trainee Engineer Interview

Interview

1)Aptitude test: logical, quants, verbal, dbms, networking, c, java questions
    2)Technical interview: It was simple, basic oops questions.
    3) HR interview : Basic HR questions such as why do you want his job

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jalandhar, Punjab (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at L&T Infotech (Jalandhar, Punjab (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

The company had a recruitment process which consisted of 1 written round,1 round of case study based group discussion,1 technical interview,1 hr interview.The process was easy.It recruited 20 students from our college i.e, NIT Jalandhar.In the technical interview,they asked questions based on basic c,c++ programs,some SQL based questions.The HR interview was more about personality.

Interview Questions

• If you are given unlimited money,tell me an app which you will develop?   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at L&T Infotech (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

The process was not at all good, it was a campus placement where i was not able to get recruited. It was a two day process, first day they did an online test, where around 400 students wrote the test but only 105 students cleared it i was one of them and an English passage writing was there which was a non elimination round, but this matters in your HR round. Second day morning we had GD where we had made groups of 15, i failed in this round. Actually the HR who was evaluating us was informal he was not even observing us while talking, i felt it was not a fair result. After GD some of friends cleared technical interview and HR interview, they told it was very easy, tough luck no problem.

Interview Questions

• Aptitude had 5 sections which were quantitative, logical, verbal, oops and c, and DBMS. RS Agarwal and basics of technical knowledge was enough to clear aptitude. Technical were basically on DS and C, HR was general.   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at L&T Infotech.

Interview

The entire process consisted of 5 rounds
    Online aptitude test
    Group discussion based on a case study
    Paragraph writing
    Technical interview
    HR interview
    The aptitude test had 5 sections quants, logic, verbal, programming and dbms

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at L&T Infotech (Pune (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

Aptitude test :
    1 hour online exam
    result was declared immediately.
    group discussion
    Topics were given in group of 12 people.
    technical round
    it was easy but you have to be confident
    Hr round
    few logical qustions were asked.