L&T Infotech Interview Questions | Glassdoor

L&T Infotech Interview Questions

Updated May 19, 2017

HR Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at L&T Infotech (Edison, NJ) in May 2017.

Interview

It was not professional at all. The interviewer didnt seem too interested in the process. I am positive that i could have been perfect for the job. The guy who came in had a very low opinion about the job being offered, he clearly wasnt interested in hiring the moment he sat down.. was rude and kept on putting forth all the negative things. I don't think he himself is happy working there.. was too judgemental and just didnt even know how give a professional handshake. People like him dont know how to treat others and clearly he doesnt know who is capable enough to deliver in a job. He judged me based on my past work experience.

Interview Questions

• Do you think you can do this job ? Do you really , really think you can do it?   1 Answer

Junior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at L&T Infotech (Tampa, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

The hiring process was odd and confusing. At first they made arrangements for a interview at night at around 10pm over the phone. The company cancelled a day before. Later in the week they scheduled for another interview on Sat.

Mainframe DB2 Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at L&T Infotech in March 2017.

Interview

Went through a recruiter and scheduled a phone interview. Supposed to get an email with the details (number to call, passcode, etc.) and it never came. Sure enough, call never happened. So we rescheduled and the process repeated itself. Stood up twice by these clowns. Incredibly unprofessional.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at L&T Infotech (Edison, NJ) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied for, and was told to come in for a Software Engineering position, but was then interviewed for a business analyst position by someone who had never seen my resume. I told the HR person over the phone that I was not willing to relocate but this position was for a job 900 miles away. They had me come in person for a 5 minute screening that should have taken place over the phone. The interviewer couldn't answer even basic questions about the position.

The whole thing was sloppy and no one with any talent would accept a job from that type of interview process.

Interview Questions

• Is it ok that this job is not what you applied for?   1 Answer

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at L&T Infotech (Chicago, IL) in August 2015.

Interview

It was 1:1 interview held in Chicago. Most of the questions were related to my technical skills and work experience. If I need Sponsorship now or in future. My graduation date, Availability. If I'm willing to relocate, and some personal questions.

Interview Questions

• If I need Sponsorship to work in United States   1 Answer

Systems Engineer - Informatica Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at L&T Infotech.

Interview

Process - Got a mail from job site and interview scheduled on same weekend.

Position - Informatica Professionals

Interview Details -
    Possibly, the worst managed of interviews. Slot given was for 9:30 AM and interview took place at 3:00 PM!
    As the interview location was Chennai & job location was Mumbai, it was a telephonic interview.
    The interviewer was seemingly irritated by the whole process.

Questions -
    Most basic questions were asked! No scenarios, no complex transformations!
    I will list out a few here -

1. Dimension types, Fact types
    2. Explain SCD-2
    3. Features of Data warehousing
    4. New updates in Informatica 9.x
    5. Which transformation can act as both active & passive besides lookup (sorter)
    6. Joiner and Union differences
    7. Working of Dynamic lookup cache

Job role was not explained and the whole interview was over in about 20 mins.
    It was surprising that they did not ask about current project.

Interview Questions

• All questions were basic and no real life scenario was asked.   Answer Question

Applications Support Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at L&T Infotech.

Interview

It took 2 weeks for L&T to get back to the application. Once contacted, the technical interview was scheduled within a week. The HR was very responsive and answered all questions.
    The technical interview was medium difficulty. Lot of UNIX questions since the position needed heavy UNIX experience. Job description did not mention shell scripting but I think they felt that it was covered when they mentioned heavy UNIX. Couple of very easy SQL questions.

Petroleum Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at L&T Infotech in January 2015.

Interview

The scheduled interview call never happened. The interview was scheduled for 9 AM IST (Indian Standard Time), which is 9:30 PM Central Standard time since I am based in Texas. After not getting any call till 10 pm, I called the recruiter who arranged the interview and asked her what went wrong. She told me she will reschedule the interview for later date and email me about it. But its been over a month now, I haven't received any reply to my emails nor is she answering any of my calls. This is highly unprofessional behavior. If the position is canceled or filled it is the recruiters responsibility to let candidates know about it. One line email will suffice. This is classic example of third world unprofessional behavior!

Automation Testing Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at L&T Infotech in May 2017.

Interview

We were called at 9am at Pune wakdewadi location for selenium automation, but the process started at around 10. The process was not managed properly and they were calling for interview on random basis not according to list. The HRs were not responding properly when we asked for our turn. Mine was first name in the list but I was called in 4th lit at around 2pm.
    Though we got job description but the interviewer asked us about angular JS which was not there in JD. Also they asked us on performance and load testing. The interviewer didn't bother about the candidate and just took 2mins Interview. The interviewer said that we will get call for 2nd round but I don't know how they are going to select as the interview was waste of time

It was waste of time

Automation Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at L&T Infotech (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

First 2rounds happened.
    Ist round was technical and Managerial
    2nd round with an unprofessional guy, it has to start at 10AM, they dialed in 10:30AM and no sorry nothing. Not even introduced himself.
    q1. Given an xyz application, and give me an estimate to automate it.
    I have asked what application, enduser, developed in whc lang, usecases etc etc...He mentioned, just to give one number and tell me why that number has come.
    He wouldn't like to hear questions and answer to his question.

And mentions the PHD holders comes to LnT as sr testers....Just showing off his attitude as if he is thking LnT is more than Google/Apple :)

When I asked about the company glassdoor rating, he just disconnected the call. This is the attitude they have towards the interviewee's.

Not sure how companies are entertaining such guys and spoiling their reputations.

Interview Questions

• given xyz application, give an estimate, which asking any questions   1 Answer