L&T Infotech Interview Questions | Glassdoor

L&T Infotech Interview Questions

Updated Aug 8, 2017

2.9

Interview

The interview process consists of application of job. Sending the resume. The HR will contact in 2 weeks. The hiring manager will have a first round of interview. Team lead to follow with technical interviews. And may be other technical interviews. In person interviews part of that. HR round decides the salary

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Meerut (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at L&T Infotech (Meerut (India)) in January 2008.

Interview

GD,extempre and then technical and HR interview...pool campus and so there was lot of crowding

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

As it was conducted for freshers, it started off with an aptitude test. it was a 90-min, 90-questions test. there were 3 sets of papers. it included 3 sections. each 30 of pure math, logical reasoning and verbal. the test was good. next was the GD. topics given were pretty simple. following were the usual technical and HR rounds.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at L&T Infotech.

Interview

I have applied to sasken communications for position of senior software engineer. I got a call from the HR manager and the interview was scheduled.

Interview Questions

• There were two rounds both technical, first round was for 50mins, mostly testing the domain knowledge and some of the language specific questions and second language skill(like c, c++ , java).They test the skills which they describe in the JD. Domain knowledge questions were straight and not very difficult. Second technical round was for about 2 hrs and too many questions related to bitwise operaters and there implementation in programs, were asked to write programs in linked list. Almost all the topics in C are covered in the second level of interview.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

All Telephonic
    1st Technical round through phone
    2nd Technical round through webcam
    3rd Project Manager round
    4th HR

GET Interview

Interview

4 rounds:
    1st: Aptitude Test
    Logical & vocab was manageable..quant was a bit tough
    lot of focus on profit n loss and progressions
    2nd: GD
    talk bout current affairs..make you presence felt
    3rd: Tech Round
    Stick to your resume..know your final year project
    4th: HR Round
    Be confident..be aware bout current affairs

Interview Questions

• was in HR round..u need to be aware of current happenings..as cross questioning can occur on your point of view   Answer Question

GET Interview

Interview

There were six rounds in all .First was a general aptitude test,followed by group discussion for the selected students in the first round.Then some were eliminated from GD round and the ones selected were taken for the technical interview.After the technical interview there was an essay writing round(it wasn't an elimination round though.)Then it was followed by HR interview,and after clearing the same ,I was selected.

Senior Developer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at L&T Infotech.

Interview

Worst process

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They wont give you what you want

Team Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at L&T Infotech.

Interview

Telephonic and 2 rounds of personal interview

Interview Questions

• asked few questions related to digital signal processing   Answer Question

Interview

I was interviewed in college, interview was tough it took a complete day, started wth a writted apptitude test then a group discussion round, a technical interview followed by group hr discussion and we were handed offer letters same day;

Interview Questions

• Are you ready to work in rural parts of india where there are no basic facilities like electricity road.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation