L&T Infotech Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 20, 2017

2.9

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at L&T Infotech (Pune (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

Aptitude was okay. In GD they selected almost all candidates. however level of questions asked to candidates were different. Asked normal sql questions to some candidates however asked very difficult questions to other candidates.Its misleading.

SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at L&T Infotech (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

Very unprofessional. I rejected the offer as they revised the salary 4 times. Finally offered 2 lakhs lesser than my current salary!

HR did not share the JD despite requesting several times & shared it once i told the same over the phone.

Interview Questions

• Spoken French,
      French to English translation & vice versa   1 Answer

Software Engineer Fresher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at L&T Infotech (Pune (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview was in our college, a pool campus one. The interview took too long to commence. It was almost evening.
    1. The Aptitude Test was too easy.
    2. The GD topic was too easy and it did not seem at all professional. My friend and i were in
          the same batch for GD. They preferred girls over boys in every round. Even though the
          girls didn't talk much during GD, they were selected.
    3. Then there was Technical Interview where he asked the following -
          > Project based questions
          > SQL simple queries on joins
          > Networking questions
          > The attitude of the interviewer was not at all good. It seemed unprofessional.
          > His English speaking skills were't good either.

I would not recommend this company if you want to learn something out of your job. So i didn't join the company. Complete waste of time.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at L&T Infotech (Mumbai (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

There were 4 stages of recruitment- Aptitude, Group discussion, Techincal round and HR.
    Aptitude and technical round are the major filter rounds.
    All the rounds were done a day itself. Initially, it started with a pre-placement talk followed by other rounds. After Group discussion there is paragraph round as well which is evaluated during HR round.

Interview Questions

• Question on SQL, oops, arrays, puzzles and logical reasoning   Answer Question

Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at L&T Infotech in September 2017.

Interview

Initially aptitude tests, then Group discussion and then technical and hr round. The aptitude test was pretty easy. Not many people are rejected during group discussions. The questions asked during technical round are basic.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at L&T Infotech in September 2017.

Interview

1) Aptitude
    2)GD
    3) Paragraph writing (non eliminating)
    4) Technical interview
    5) HR interview

Aptitude has 5 sections... Quantitative, Logical, Verbal, Programming and DBMS
    Range was varying from easy to medium but there was sectional cuttoff
    I cleared it. In GD the moderator was friendly....he told that please don't make it a debate, let everyone speak....... only 1 guy got eliminated because he spoke in a negative tone... The topic was" Should private tutions be banned?"

Interview Questions

• Technical interview questions   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at L&T Infotech (Pune (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

The interview was god. The questions asked were easy. Overall it was a long process starting with aptitude then Group Discussion followed by Technical and Hr interview. Overall it was a good experience.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

Interview

First it was basically aptitude test then GD followed by paragraph writing, the paragraph written is checked in the end i.e by HR,then technical interview and HR interview. In Technical they asked about basics of languages you know.

Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at L&T Infotech (Mumbai (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

I got this opportunity through our college placements. It was a one day process.

Interview process includes:
    1. Aptitude
    2. GD on current topic
    3. One essay on current topic
    4. Technical Round
    5. HR Round

Interview Questions

• Technical Round:
      -Basic questions on SQL queries, sorting programs
      -Questions depend on your resume

HR Round:
      -What do you know about LTI?
      -Why LTI?
      -Situation based question   Answer Question

Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Surathkal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at L&T Infotech (Surathkal (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

it was one to one interview. Interviewer asked me about my projects and related questions. He was very nice and helped me whenever i got lost.he was interested in practical knowledge. Asked very less coding questions.