L&T Infotech Interview Questions | Glassdoor

L&T Infotech Interview Questions

Updated Feb 22, 2017

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at L&T Infotech (Mumbai (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

It was a simple process where i was directly called for a one to one interview and the Talent Acquisition head along with another gentleman took my interview. It started with a very different question than expected as my friends had already appeared for the same interview so i was asked how did i prepare for this interview and which websites did i refer for the same. I was also asked all CV based questions and a few domain based questions to check my knowledge on the job profile.

Interview Questions

• What do you understand about Change Management ?
      What are the models used for change management ?
      How committed are you towards a job ?
      Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashik (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at L&T Infotech (Nashik (India)).

Interview

Comfortable. Questions are asked about your favorite subject and BE project. Puzzles. Be confident. Try and solve the puzzles even if they are tough. Go well prepared with your favorite subject. Even though it is a technical interview the first question will be introduce yourself. I am not too strong in the technical front so I introduced myself keeping my extra curricular activities in focus. So I was asked more about them as the interviewer seemed to be interested in those. One of the best interviews I have taken. Was offered the appointment letter.

Interview Questions

• Describe your project in detail. How will it benefit the company?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at L&T Infotech (Edison, NJ) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied for, and was told to come in for a Software Engineering position, but was then interviewed for a business analyst position by someone who had never seen my resume. I told the HR person over the phone that I was not willing to relocate but this position was for a job 900 miles away. They had me come in person for a 5 minute screening that should have taken place over the phone. The interviewer couldn't answer even basic questions about the position.

The whole thing was sloppy and no one with any talent would accept a job from that type of interview process.

Interview Questions

• Is it ok that this job is not what you applied for?   1 Answer

Production Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dehradun (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at L&T Infotech (Dehradun (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

Interview Process was very good as they have asked basic OOPS question related to polymorphism,encapsulation,data handling. there were questions for database and SQL queries .Some Looping question and array question which were not framed in a complicated way and i can say was lot easier for a fresher.

Interview Questions

• basic oops question and dbms/rdbms queries   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at L&T Infotech (Pune (India)) in February 2013.

Interview

Very thorough! First round call, 2nd round call, team interview, technical test, 4th round call, reference checks.The entire process had great communication and was probably the most interesting interview I've ever been on. A lot of the questions were more geared to gauge team fit and then many were focused on setting really good expectations on the role. It was a detailed interview, but I appreciated the amount of time…

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at L&T Infotech (Hyderabad (India)) in March 2013.

Interview

First round was Aptitude test and test time is 90 minutes.
    Second round was Group Discussion consists of 10 people in my panel.
    Third Round was Technical Interview and little bit tricky questions on C and Project.
    Fourth round was H.R will test your behavior questions.
    Over all the interview process is average.

Senior Position Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at L&T Infotech.

Interview

Only one telephonic round with some 20+ born and brought up idiot in L&T Infotech who doesn’t know ABC of subject and shameless asking for material for his own use purposes. Only one telephonic round with some 20+ born and brought up idiot in L&T Infotech who doesn’t know ABC of subject and shameless asking for material for his own use purposes.

Interview Questions

• Asking for your IP namely, material prepared by your for their own purposes.   1 Answer

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at L&T Infotech (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

interview has 3 rounds
    1)written test
    2) GD
    3)technical interview and HR

initially they started with presentation then written test.
    Written test has general aptitude,english,sql commands basics.
    written test includes time work,distance,number sytem, number series, blood relation,logical reasoning

Interview Questions

• GD----- 2 pages of some story and based on that you have get one conclusion .from that conclusion you have to start the topic   Answer Question

SAP Technical ABAP Consultant (Fresher) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at L&T Infotech (Chennai (India)) in October 2013.

Interview

Applied through my college (On-campus placement drive)
    - Round 1 - Aptitude test (Quants, Verbal, Reasoning)
    - Round 2 - Group Discussion
    - Round 3 - Technical Interview
    - Round 4 - Essay Writing (Discussion topic)
    - Round 5 - HR Interview

Interview Questions

• Technical Interview - Programming skills (C, C++, Java)   Answer Question

Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at L&T Infotech (Mumbai (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

first round consist of aptitude ,time is a big factor here 2-3 sums are tough rest are moderate . technical question were there on c,sql,algorithm,os . second round is GD , a case study is given for GD . third round is essay writing topic given to me was ''facebook and friendship'' fourth round is technical interview ,if you are from non cs/it then normal codes and details of final year projects are asked fifth round is HR interview easy and calm round , why join us most probable question

Interview Questions

• final year project . why it company, how will you cope up in IT ,why should we hire you   Answer Question