L&T Infotech Interview Questions | Glassdoor

L&T Infotech Interview Questions

Updated Jun 16, 2017

2.9

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

1. Online Aptitude Test: Candidates are grouped into batches & sent to the computer labs for a 60 minute aptitude test. Time really flies here so take care. Questions are relatively easy.

2. Group Discussion: Again, grouped into batches of 10-15 & easy contemporary topics are given. Speak clearly, don't get aggressive & provide good points. You'll be through.

3. Paragraph Writing: Non-elimination as stated by others. But crucial for the next two rounds. This actually helped me get through a mediocre technical round.

4. Technical Interview: Patience plays a major role. They are bound to ask you questions you don't know the answers to, then insult you if you don't answer them. Stay calm. They're testing your patience. Don't keep your mouth shut though, try to answer something.

5. HR Interview: This seems like a harmless round but they're analyzing you deeply with trick questions. Take care what you answer. Communicate well & keep your cool. You'll be fine.

Interview Questions

• Do you prefer Mumbai or Chennai?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not yet done.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Interview

There are 5 rounds.
    Group discussion, writing skills, technical interview, HR interview and Aptitude test.

Once you clear the aptitude test, You head to the GD round where in a topic is given and you need tp confident and speak.

Once that is over, writing skills are tested. Easy industry related topic is asked to be written.

Technical Round is the most difficult if your concepts are not clear. Any undergraduate subject is picked and asked to be explained including with projects which were done.

HR Round was easy but technical questions were also asked. More of Strength and weakness pertaining and how do you improve them.

Lastly, perseverance and confidence would get you through

Interview Questions

Opted for pursuing Masters.

Program Manager Interview

Interview

Hiring process is quick and simple. Multiple rounds of technical and functional discussions followed by discussion with Operations Head and COO. Discussions are nicely clubbed so that you are not required to visit the office more than twice during the entire process.

Interview Questions

• How to manage effective work relations   1 Answer

Negotiation

This company pays well to external hires. You can expect approx. 30% hike.

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at L&T Infotech.

Interview

You are contacted by a recruiter over the phone. The recruiter will ask you a few questions to see if you fit. If you fit, you then interview with an L&T employee. The recruiter will check with you often to see your progress. Then you interview with the client they're trying to staff, to see if the client likes you.

Interview Questions

• Client asked about the "mutable" keyword in C++, which I'd never heard of before (and I've since looked up).   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was unemployed for 12 months and desperate, I took their first offer.

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at L&T Infotech.

Interview

it was a generic interview being a fresher nothing much was asked they definitely looked into my personality and confidence .My friends were tested on their technical skills though which varied from database ,VB scripting and .net development

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at L&T Infotech (Edison, NJ) in April 2014.

Interview

2 levles of technical interview and one Hr interview, Process is very smooth. L and T may release conditional offer.2 levles of technical interview and one Hr interview, Process is very smooth. L and T may release conditional offer.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at L&T Infotech in February 2014.

Interview

There can be five rounds of interview depends on the time.
    1st round - Aptitude - Contains both Maths and Verbal (Most Important)
    2nd round - Group Discussion
    3rd round - Essay Writing (Your essay will be evaluated in HR round)
    4th round - Technical (They will check your technical skills)
    5th round - HR

Interview Questions

• I am always afraid of Group discussion. Usually all IT companies do not take GD round. But L & T infotech takes.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at L&T Infotech.

Interview

client interview and then manager interview

Interview Questions

• have you done earn value analysis   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Telephone, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at L&T Infotech (Telephone, TX) in December 2013.

Interview

Had 4 rounds of interview. 1st was Aptitude Test. 2nd was short screening telephonic round. 3rd Technical round4th HR round. Interviewer were very friendly. They asked my preferences too. Managers who had requirement to take into their team had interviewed.The entire process took 6 months when I final got the offer letter.

Interview Questions

• Current news
      Questions on financial instruments
      Interested Job location
      Answer Question

Negotiation

Yes, I was able to negotiate in terms of my location preferences.

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at L&T Infotech.

Interview

Got final offer after 3 months of initial offer. HR will try to identify your weak points (location preference, frustration of current job, etc) to pay you the least possible package. Otherwise the experience was good and as per the process.. The interview questions were easy to answer. One HR round and one business - both telephonic. HR guy never called on scheduled time which was a big negative..

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation done in my case. For others they reduced the variable pay and added that amount to fixed pay.. Not sure if that was wise to accept specially when you get deputed to on site.