L&T Infotech Interview Questions in Mumbai, India | Glassdoor

2.9

159 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at L&T Infotech (Mumbai (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

1. Online Aptitude
    2. Group Discussion
    3. Paragraph Writing
    4. Technical Interview
    5. HR Interview

Although, the whole process was overwhelming, I would advise all the candidates to research about the company and practise the regular questions they ask. Make your resume attractive. Secondly, visit all the placement related website and research about the pattern of process the company follows. It is essential to have predetermined notion about the company as it will help you to create strategy for the same. Lastly, don’t panic and be yourself.

Anonymous Interview

Application

Interview

There were 4 stages of recruitment- Aptitude, Group discussion, Techincal round and HR.
    Aptitude and technical round are the major filter rounds.
    All the rounds were done a day itself. Initially, it started with a pre-placement talk followed by other rounds. After Group discussion there is paragraph round as well which is evaluated during HR round.

Interview Questions

• Question on SQL, oops, arrays, puzzles and logical reasoning   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at L&T Infotech (Mumbai (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

First round was telephonic. They asked me what all have I done in my graduation and post graduation.
    Second round was in Mumbai,powai Office. It had 4 sections- They took a online mcq test of 90 mins- aptitude, logical reasoning, verbal reasoning, computer programming, dbms. Then a simple HR round face to face one to one. A paragraph writing part. Then a technical round on Skype with two techs and me.
    I was offered the job later within 1 month from interview.

Associate Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at L&T Infotech (Mumbai (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview basically consisted of three rounds:
    1. Aptitude Test
    The 90 minute aptitude test consists of four sections (Quantitative, Logical, Verbal and PLT).

2. Group Discussion
    Based on a case study. They give you a case study and you have to put forward your views.

3. Paragraph Writing
    You are made to write a paragraph (rather an essay) on a given topic in 10 minutes.

4. Technical Round
    Basic questions are asked related to your field of study (viz. databases, programming languages). You may be asked to write code.

5. HR round
    Typical HR round and they ask you personal questions (whether you're flexible to work timings, locations, etc)

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No, there was no negotiation as it was a campus recruitment. They send offer letters within a couple of weeks and the salaries and benefits are fixed.

Software Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at L&T Infotech (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

I attended pool campus interview. Started with Aptitude round with was medium level difficulty. Then Gd - my topic- Yoga vs Gym. followed by technical interview with generic questions and then personal interview round.

Embedded Software/Firmware Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Airoli (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at L&T Infotech (Airoli (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

I got a call from HR and interview was fixed in that week. Interview process consisted of 2 technical rounds. After clearing both my details were collected and I gave telephonic HR round. Then there was medical and I got offer letter in a week.

Interview Questions

• Tell about const keyword. diff between #define and const.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They offered me what they felt best, which was more than what I stated as expected salary.

Technical Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at L&T Infotech (Mumbai (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

first aptitude round was conducted
    then group discussion was there in which a case study was provided and we had to analyse the situation and answer the questions accordingly
    and after that individually everyone had to say a few lines on any topic
    then paragraph writing was there followed by technical and hr round respectively.

Interview Questions

• 1. questions regarding my project
      2.and asked me to write a program on Fibonacci series and few SQL queries
      3. osi model layers   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at L&T Infotech (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

First was Aptitude Test. There were mix quants, logical, Coding questions
    Level was easy
    then there was Group Discussion - around 15 were selected
    They basically look for people with confidence to answer
    then Technical round where they will basic knowledge on Java, Software testing, net, etc
    and lastly there was HR round which was short and easy to face.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at L&T Infotech (Mumbai (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

It was a simple process where i was directly called for a one to one interview and the Talent Acquisition head along with another gentleman took my interview. It started with a very different question than expected as my friends had already appeared for the same interview so i was asked how did i prepare for this interview and which websites did i refer for the same. I was also asked all CV based questions and a few domain based questions to check my knowledge on the job profile.

Interview Questions

• What do you understand about Change Management ?
      What are the models used for change management ?
      How committed are you towards a job ?   Answer Question

Junior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at L&T Infotech (Mumbai (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

Aptitude Testeasy, quants, Logical reasoning, Verbal and some technical questions on DBMS and stuff but all of them are quite easy to crack.
    Group Discussion is also very easy because they don't eliminate a lot of people, if you are able to speak and explain your point you are selected.
    Technical and HR Interviews.Interviews depends totally on panel(LUCK).

Interview Questions

• For me in the interview they asked a lot of questions. they were related to data structures, Java, C, DBMS. All of them were basic and i was able to answer most of them except a few in DBMS. I don't know why they rejected me in Technical. Although, I think it was good. Btw HR were easy, Just rellocation and stuff.
      They asked me to convert infix to postfix and prefix using stack, Program on fibonacci number, display even numbers 2 to 10 (That's right even numbers :D). Stack, Types of join ,etc   1 Answer