L&T Infotech Project Leader Interview Questions | Glassdoor

L&T Infotech Project Leader Interview Questions

3.8

Project Leader Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at L&T Infotech in October 2015.

Interview

Telephonic + Face to face round of interviews. Interview process took more than 15 days to complete. Observed little bit delay in releasing final offer letter. Interview panel was well versed with technical skills, touched every section of my profile.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for L&T Infotech

Project Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at L&T Infotech (Chennai (India)) in June 2012.

Interview

First wrote the C Programming test having 20 questions if cleared you will be allowed to attend the Technical Interview, In technical interview asked me to write the c programs, multithreaded programs using posix linux if cleared you will be allowed to attent the Delivery Manager Interview. In Delivery Manager Interview asked questions from project then HR Interview. In HR Interview current salary and expected salary etc.

Interview Questions

• How many hours per day you are working in your current company. How will you manage the schedule with out backlog.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Designation, Salary.

Project Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at L&T Infotech (Mumbai (India)) in April 2011.

Interview

Expect 2 technical rounds and final HR round. Technical rounds are not easy and you can be grilled for more then 2 hrs in one round. HR round is little easy comparatively.

Interview Questions

• To write code on board & design application on the machine.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation for me as I was not having any other offer.

Project Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at L&T Infotech (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2010.

Interview

I was interviewed by 3 people in 1 day in two rounds. Interviewers asked some analyzable questions and took notes. HR seems to have a lot to do with the managers getting applications and are moderately involved in the hiring process. They will run background, education and health testing.

Interview Questions

• What you expect from the company if an opportunity is provided to you.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The offer was negotiable, but you would need to be able to justify it, and even then they did not go up much higher.

Project Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at L&T Infotech (Chennai (India)) in January 2008.

Interview

2round of technical interview. Completly browse the resume. Need to explain any one project in detail.

Interview Questions

• If we are not prepared any question would be most difficult   Answer Question

Negotiation

I wanted to come back to chennai, so accepted the offer what they provided