L&T Infotech SAP Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 20, 2017

2.9

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Edison, NJ

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at L&T Infotech (Edison, NJ) in March 2010.

Interview

No technical interview, only behavioral interview about your past projects and if you are ready to learn SAP.

They are ready to sponsor H1 visa and that was the best point in the interview process.

The interview lasted for 1 hr with a PM and a HR guy and was offered on the same day.

Interview Questions

• Asked only one question: Are you willing to work at USD 30000 per year??   1 Answer

Negotiation

Asked only one question: Are you willing to work at USD 30000 per year??

The HR never was interested in negotiation.

The salary was based for first 6 months and then as per performance an appraisal process will be conducted and then the salary will be upgraded.

Other Interview Reviews for L&T Infotech

SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at L&T Infotech (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

Very unprofessional. I rejected the offer as they revised the salary 4 times. Finally offered 2 lakhs lesser than my current salary!

HR did not share the JD despite requesting several times & shared it once i told the same over the phone.

Interview Questions

• Spoken French,
      French to English translation & vice versa   1 Answer

SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at L&T Infotech (Mumbai (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

There were total of three rounds in their interview process, first round was computer based aptitude test, second was personal interview and last round was for HOD meeting. Overall interview process was good and very lengthy too.

SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Powai, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at L&T Infotech (Powai, Maharashtra (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

1. E-mail from HR, confirming your appointment. 2. Aptitude Test(Logical Reasoning) 3. GD 4. Interview - General to identify if you will fit company for the long term. 5. Second Interview : Detail drill-down on your past experience and to identify if you fit the role.

SAP Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at L&T Infotech.

Interview

Candidates are either referred by existing employees or shortlisted by HR or external recruitment consultants. Usually there are 2 to 3 rounds of interviews depending on the requirement/position. There are also walk-ins organized in various cities. Non-IT people can also apply as company usually takes 1 to 2 functional trainee batches in a year. These batches consist of people with domain expertise.

Negotiation

As usual with any other company. They won't pay you what you ask for. Companies always have a budget in mind for any position. Same is the case here.

SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at L&T Infotech (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

Was called for SAP HCM consultant Position.
    1st Rd amazed me & shocked the way the interview went.
    They called me @ Bangalore site for a discussion for Positions live in Mumbai & Chennai.
    After a 3-4 hrs wait. Sum one told that, it would be a Tele Interview with the consultant located in Mumbai.
    The Interview started with general discussion but at later stage it was like the Interviewer is more interested in the locations than my skills & experiences...
    He put me a questions on payroll (how to go abt to generate payroll in Sap) ?? Which I answered correctly (Double chked with my Instructor). That was all about the interview conducted by L&T interviewer.
    Later, It was told that I doesn't match the SKILL SET they are looking. This shocked me bcoz he didn't asked anything related to subject & I got rejected on no grounds. When asked about rejection...they didnt replied me till date.

Interview Questions

• Nothing Difficult...because Interviewer didnt asked anything related to subject..   1 Answer

SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at L&T Infotech (Mumbai (India)) in September 2012.

Interview

It was a mass recruitment drive, a team of 12 members including me was selected. The interview was focused on banking experience as they wanted to form a new team to start a new practice, questions revolved around my understanding of banking processes.

Interview Questions

• About my banking experience   1 Answer