L&T Infotech Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

L&T Infotech Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Feb 20, 2017

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at L&T Infotech in April 2011.

Interview

Technical written test, 2 rounds of technical interview one managerial interview one HR round.

Technical test is easy to medium difficult Technical interview rounds are easy to medium difficult

in managerial round they ask about previous project experience and the work person has done in that project.

HR round is about salary negotiation and the resons about leaving current company

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for L&T Infotech

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at L&T Infotech (Dallas, TX) in December 2010.

Interview

Specific about the requirement if in embedded as i was in embedded android. The old managers are not that much good but there are some good engineers.Over the years the PES BU is not growing much which is a concern

Interview Questions

• If you are not prepared in embedded then don't got for interview, They will screw you   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very Poor in offshore salary

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hinjewadi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at L&T Infotech (Hinjewadi (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

Interview process is very best compare to others.
    1. First technical round :- based on core java, spring,hibernate & web services.
    2. Second technical(manager round)- Project architecture, MVC architecture, Web service related questions.
    3. Hr round - basic questions like family background, reason for leaving

Negotiation

No negotiation . they give more than expected

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hinjewadi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at L&T Infotech (Hinjewadi (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

* 1st Technical based on core java,web services, spring ,hibernate
    * 2nd technical : project architecture, framework,deaign patterns , diifferent tools
    * Hr round : Basic Introduction they adk family background and salary disscussion

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They relese offer and make your joining on hold. Very Bad hr reaponse.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at L&T Infotech (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

They are not able to plan their interview process, lots of waiting , Morning 8.30 i reached the interview venue but up to 5 pm i was waiting for first round. after 5.30 i got call for interview, interviewer asked all unrelated questions that i could not answer. even i was well prepared.

no lunch, nothing

Interview Questions

• how do you stop page request to server without using cache and session   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at L&T Infotech (Pune (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

Started with 1st round of technical interview followed by MR and HR round.
    In first round they mainly asked questions on core java part followed by spring and database.
    Process was very nice and smooth.

Interview Questions

• Mainly question were from Core java, servlet, jsp, database and Spring.   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at L&T Infotech (Mumbai (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

Was short listed by some consultancy for F2F interview on a weekend at navi mumbai. As they were short on panel, conducted a Telephonic interview instead. It went for half an hour & was good. They were looking for someone with Spring/Angular js experience.post that they told to go home & said hr will let u know the feedback .

Interview Questions

• Normal questions like comparator vs comparable,Hibernate state objects,truncate vs delete   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at L&T Infotech.

Interview

Interview process consists of 2 round of technical interview followed by hr interview.
    Technical rounds were quite difficult. They will ask you everything right from primary to advance level questions.

Interview Questions

• What are partitions ? How will you use it? When   Answer Question
    • EQ: What was one thing that they asked you?   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at L&T Infotech (Pune (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at L&T (Pune) in June 2016.

Interview was scheduled on week end, first one F2F technical Round(waited almost 5 hours for first round) then a second round of telephonic technical cum managerial round. I have cleared both the rounds.
    After 3-4 days I received call from HR regarding the salary structure where I have offered approx 30% hike and she told me that she is going to send me the offer letter but got no reply. I have waited for a week and sent a reminder mail to HR.

I got the reply by saying that she had forwarded my offer to management but mgmt have disapproved my offer due to the salary and notice period of 3 months. WTF!! (Before interview process I have already given expected CTC and notice period info.)

She also said that, she kept my profile in the selected list of resources and If they get something in near future, will definitely contact you back.(I know they will never call me back.)

I will suggest not to join such company because its so unprofessional.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at L&T Infotech in June 2016.

Interview

I faced only one interview after which they offered a conditional offer, if I accept the pay there will be client interview. The panel was not really equipped. The questions weren't very difficult.

Interview Questions

Very low offer. There were just sticking to their 30% hike policy.