L&T Infotech Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

L&T Infotech Software Developer Interview Questions

Updated Jan 30, 2017

2.8

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at L&T Infotech (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

First was Aptitude Test. There were mix quants, logical, Coding questions
Level was easy
then there was Group Discussion - around 15 were selected
They basically look for people with confidence to answer
then Technical round where they will basic knowledge on Java, Software testing, net, etc
and lastly there was HR round which was short and easy to face.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for L&T Infotech

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jalandhar, Punjab (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at L&T Infotech (Jalandhar, Punjab (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

1. First step was a test which was online and conducted in our computer labs.
    2. GD(mostly non eliminating) a case study type is given and certain questions are need to be discussed
    3. Technical round - Mostly technical related to Basics of c , C++ , SQL . I was asked to write a program to find lcm of two numbers.
    4. HR(Tell me about yourself , etc )

Interview Questions

• 1.Test is base upon quant, logical reasoning , verbal, technical- mostly c, c++, basics of sql
      2.GD(any topic)
      3. Mostly technical related to Basics of c , C++ , SQL . I was asked to write a program to find lcm of two numbers.
      4. HR has all Questions present on internet.
      Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at L&T Infotech (Pune (India)).

Interview

Interview was good.there were total 3rounds..2technical n one was hr..overall experience was good..reached there before time..so the entire process completed on time..I got the offer..will join lnt infotech soon..I would prefer you you to join this company.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mysore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at L&T Infotech (Mysore (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

Hiring process was smooth. Clear your APT and the rest depends on your Verbal communication and our body language for non-cs people. For cs, all the above with strong knowledge of basic concepts.
    After clearing your aptitude test, the next thing that follows is GD in which a basic question will be presented and you have to prepare in a minute and present your views. GD is just to make sure the people they're hiring knows stuff and basic English. The more proficient you're in English the better off you'll be.
    Next is some essay writing, again about a general topic and it doesn't carry much weight to selection for the next round.
    Technical round follows next, be prepared thoroughly and answer in simple terms, be clear and concise. Try avoiding to answer in technical terms, because that can land you in trouble or be prepared to face a barrage of technical questions that might question your concepts learnt till date.

Lastly after that, HR round. Plain and simple talk and your CTC discussion. Just be polite and don't prowess your ego.

Interview Questions

• What does https stand for? (being an Ece student)   1 Answer

Negotiation

There's nothing much you can do being a fresher. Accept the package they give and show good manners during the entire campus drive.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at L&T Infotech (Pune (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

Process was quite easy. All need was to clear the aptitude test. Everything else was in our hands.
    First was presentation then we started our aptitude round. 60 min 60 questions. It was little bit difficult. Selected candidates were requested to give GD. GD was of batch 8. After that we had to write a paragraph on different topics. Then we were selected for Technical. After that came HR.

Interview Questions

• 1. They asked me about my academic projects.
      2. OOPS concepts
      3. Testing techniques
      4. Some of HTML CSS questions

In HR
      1. Family background check
      2. Pune's best restaurants
      3. Asked me to note my strength and weaknesses
      and many more small questions.

HR was fun and it was friendly.
      Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at L&T Infotech in October 2014.

Interview

Hiring process constitutes of 4 stages i.e.,
    1. Online Test
    Online Test comprising of 3 sections aptitude,logical reasoning, verbal ability(each having 20 Questions each). Try to solve at least 13 Questions of each section so that u may clear the cut off. Each section has its individual cut off.

2. Group Discussion round.
    In this groups of 15 students are made and the topic is given. 2 minutes time is given for thinking upon the topic and at last each candidate has to give the conclusion.
    Try to b precise in your points and let others also speak and do not deviate from the topic.At last 5 students were selected from my group, me being one.

3. Paragraph Writing Round(Non-Elimination)
    You have to write a paragraph on a A-4 sheet in about 15-20 minutes. This paragraph will be evaluated in HR round so don't take it easy.

4. HR and Technical Round
    Both the rounds were taken by the same panelist. In starting basic questions about myself were asked then it was followed by technical questions like writing the code of your project and explaining it with diagrams. Questions on coding of linked list and stacks.All they asked was from your resume only and what u know perfectly.Main focus was on coding not on theory.

The whole process took 2 days and last I was among one of the selected candidates.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I interviewed at L&T Infotech (Mumbai (India)) in July 2014.

Interview

There were two Technical Interviews and one of the technical round was telephonic and other face to face round and the last round was HR Round. Both Technical round was on SQL and Microstrategy.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at L&T Infotech (New Delhi (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

I was given a call first and since i was not able to come to the designated location there was a call on sky . People on the call were very nice and supporting. People on the skype round where very kind and supportive too.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Interview

Written Test, An test regarding how would you email your colleague.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at L&T Infotech (Mumbai (India)) in October 2013.

Interview

Aptitude test- quants, verbal, logical
    Group discussion- topic "KBC is all about money, knowledge or celebrity"
    Technical
    Paragraph writing- "Today's kids are tech savy"
    HR interview

Interview Questions

• Very complex table design. and i ws asked to write html code for it.   1 Answer

For other companies