L&T Infotech Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

L&T Infotech Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Oct 13, 2017

103 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at L&T Infotech.

Interview

knowledge on mainframe was tested and was asked questions about my prior experience with Infosys. First a Group discussion was held and after that an one-to-one discussion happened where I was I was asked about my interest to travel onsite and also about my experience as program analyst trainee in Infosys.

Negotiation

no because i was a fresher

Other Interview Reviews for L&T Infotech

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

1. Online Aptitude Test: Candidates are grouped into batches & sent to the computer labs for a 60 minute aptitude test. Time really flies here so take care. Questions are relatively easy.

2. Group Discussion: Again, grouped into batches of 10-15 & easy contemporary topics are given. Speak clearly, don't get aggressive & provide good points. You'll be through.

3. Paragraph Writing: Non-elimination as stated by others. But crucial for the next two rounds. This actually helped me get through a mediocre technical round.

4. Technical Interview: Patience plays a major role. They are bound to ask you questions you don't know the answers to, then insult you if you don't answer them. Stay calm. They're testing your patience. Don't keep your mouth shut though, try to answer something.

5. HR Interview: This seems like a harmless round but they're analyzing you deeply with trick questions. Take care what you answer. Communicate well & keep your cool. You'll be fine.

Interview Questions

• Do you prefer Mumbai or Chennai?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not yet done.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at L&T Infotech.

Interview

They have good process for aptitude testing with online or paper test. Then there will be two rounds of interview - one technical and second HR. They will judge based on your experience and skills. There are hire irrespective of project so you can be on bench for few days.

Interview Questions

• You may get some business scenario during technical round.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at L&T Infotech (Edison, NJ) in October 2010.

Interview

for usa they just need a person with MS degree

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiate

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at L&T Infotech (Irvine, CA) in June 2010.

Interview

Wrriten Technical (with multiple choice)
    Technical (with scenario and architecuture related)
    HR (Salary and compensation)
    Final Round (With HU Head)

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at L&T Infotech (Mumbai (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

They are very organised, though i didnt get selected, the entire process went smoothly, withouytany hitches and they took varous eliminating activities of many students simultaneously. Overall, it wasnt lenghty and a tedious process like everyone was expecting it to be.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at L&T Infotech in September 2017.

Interview

First it was basically aptitude test then GD followed by paragraph writing, the paragraph written is checked in the end i.e by HR,then technical interview and HR interview. In Technical they asked about basics of languages you know.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at L&T Infotech (Chennai (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

The process took one day. The first round was aptitude consists of quants,logical,verbal,DBMS and tech questions.The second round was GD and paragraph writing.The third round was tech Interview and fourth was HR interview

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at L&T Infotech (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

There was 2rounds of interview.first round was technical aptitude where dey askd questions on Java written test.second round was f2f dey vl ask some basic questions based on the skills mentioned in the resume and also few programs to write

Interview Questions

• Write the program for occurance of a character in the given string,basic questions of Java.dey vl show code snippets and tell us to find out the output   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at L&T Infotech (Chennai (India)).

Interview

Campus Hiring - Had in total of 5 rounds consisting of Aptitude test, Group discussion, Technical Interview, Paragraph writing & HR Interview. Started early in the morning at campus around 8 am. Ended by 2 am (the next day early morning). Had to complete with entire set of formalities before joining the first day. In fact I had just got a call from the HR asking me if I could join their chennai office the next day. I had just a day's time - ran from pillar to post to have all the formalities being processed - Attested xerox copies, purchase of stamp papers (for nearly Rs 400/-), scheduling the medical examination and getting all the documents signed (NDA's, Compete clauses, etc). Please improve the HR scheduling process. Don't put your new recruits for a toss - it creates a bad image about your organization