L&T Infotech Software Engineer Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

L&T Infotech Software Engineer Trainee Interview Questions

Updated Jul 20, 2017

26 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Interview

I was interviewed in college, interview was tough it took a complete day, started wth a writted apptitude test then a group discussion round, a technical interview followed by group hr discussion and we were handed offer letters same day;

Interview Questions

• Are you ready to work in rural parts of india where there are no basic facilities like electricity road.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for L&T Infotech

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at L&T Infotech (Kolkata (India)).

Interview

Written test, Extempo and HR Round. After that the result was declared. It was long and tiring process which lasted for 2 days. We went to some other college for a pool campus interview.

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Udaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at L&T Infotech (Udaipur, Rajasthan (India)).

Interview

It was a Campus placement, started with general written followed by group discussion and technical interview. Not hard if basics are clear.
    Brush up for programming questions and Software develop life cycle. Good to have projects clear understanding and handson code experience. Fluency in English will be required. Overall it is a good interview with clear process completed in one day. Joining was delayed though

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at L&T Infotech (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

The whole process took 2 days.
    Day 1- Online test and Paragraph writing.
    Day 2- GD, Technical interview & HR interview

Online assessment was very easy. Simple ques from quant, verbal, logical reasoning, some ques from c++ and DBMS. More than 200 students attempted. In the afternoon the results were declared(90 cleared) after which there was paragraph writing in which we were to write on some general topics in 10-15 minutes.
    The GD was a case study in which there were 2 rounds of elimination. Try to start the discussion if you got the clear idea of the subject. The technical interview was really good. The interviewer will fully examine your resume and test if you actually know about what is there in the resume. I am from ECE so he asked me about Microcontroller and processor. After that started asking C- pointers, functions, macros... Then DBMS, C++, Computer networks, OS. They were very friendly and helpful.
    In HR interview they test your confidence, and if you flexible to work on different platforms, different locations and timings, If you are planning for higher studies.

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at L&T Infotech.

Interview

it was off campus in PCCOE pune.
    rounds:
    1. written
    2. gd
    3. technical
    4.hr

it was simple and easy.
    this was back in 2011 and the process might have gotten bit more difficult now.
    good aptitude and English is always healthy

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at L&T Infotech.

Interview

Total 5 Rounds
    1)Aptitude Test(3 section quant/lr/verbal each section has its own cut off so each section is important) - - - Easy
    2)GD (Group discussion on general topics. Group size 10-15) - - - ill oraganized
    3) Paragraph Writing
    4) Personal Interview
    5) HR
    Paragraph writing is non elimination round.

Interview Questions

• Easy Question on Programming database and data structure   Answer Question

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vasai, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at L&T Infotech (Vasai, Maharashtra (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

Process started with an aptitude test which was a bit difficult, 60 question 60 mins. U need to manage your time well.Followed by g.d. Then their was a paragraph writing round. Followed by technical interview and interviewer was v. Friendly. But was a bit challenging and tricky.

Interview Questions

• What is operator overloading, destructor, dynamic binding and what is normalization   Answer Question

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at L&T Infotech (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

It consisted of 4 rounds;general Aptitude,Which was composed of Quantz,logical(concentrate on venn diagrams from indiabix) and verbal;This round had 60 Qs in 60 minutes.The second round was a GD,The Third round was a Technical interview,followed up by the HR round.

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ludhiana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at L&T Infotech (Ludhiana (India)).

Interview

Written test on Aptitude, followed by group discussion and personal interview. Personal interview was technical and behavioral. The interviewer was very polite and patient to listen to the answers. Questions about Data Structures (only this I can remember as of now).

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was my first job, so didn't think about negotiation.

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at L&T Infotech (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

I applied through campus. The process took 2 days. It had 4 rounds i.e. aptitude test, group discussion, presentation and HR interview. Got an offer letter after 2 days and was invited to join their Mumbai office where they tested the IT skills further. There was 3 months of intensive classroom training and 9 months of on job training.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose Engineering?   2 Answers

Negotiation

No scope of negotiation as I joined them as a fresher. Negotiation may be possible for experienced ones bu I am not sure about that.