L&T Technology Services Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 4, 2017

2.8

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at L&T Technology Services.

Interview

very easy aptitude test, normal GD interview with a group 12 members as in a team, followed by Technical interview, normal test and finally the HR process, easier one.

Interview Questions

• Expected projects in L and T Technology Services   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for L&T Technology Services

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhubaneswar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at L&T Technology Services (Bhubaneswar (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

first there will be gd .then u will go for tech round .there they ask u about all technical things whatever u have writteen in cv .after this they will ask from ur branch subjects .after that u will be send for pi round if slected.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mandya (India)

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at L&T Technology Services (Mandya (India)) in November 2011.

Interview

1st round -apti and technical..was quite easy
    2nd round - group discussion...some trivial topics given
    final round - technical interview....basic questions on d subject of your interest asked

Interview Questions

• some circuit was given and was asked to find out the output voltage?   1 Answer

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at L&T Technology Services (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2011.

Interview

it was a cool interview process but little long process. it consisted of four round.1st was aptitude round which had 20 apti questions, 15 questions on English, 15 on visual ability, 15 on mechanical, and 40 questions on related branch. second round was group discussion in which there will be two phases in first phase each individual has has to talk about the topic, in second phase around five minutes to talk in a group.third round was technical in which i was asked about op amps as i was from electronics stream.
    fourth round was personal interview in which some questions were from the resume.that's it on the second day at 7 o'clock results were announced and i was one among 37 from around 500 students.

Interview Questions

• who is the cm of Kerala? what is the capital of Andaman and Nicobar?   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mysore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at L&T Technology Services (Mysore (India)) in December 2010.

Interview

Initially my interview started with written test in which verbal,non-verbal,mathematical aptitude,English and mechanical portion was there and then second round held which consist of technical questions.When these rounds got cleared i reached to the next level that is Group Discussion where we got one topic in which we have to put our views related to that topic which was also cleared up and the last round is Technical cum HR round which was of 45 minutes for me and finally result was declared and I got selected

Interview Questions

• Related to Technical that is of Fragmentation in Memory   1 Answer