L&T Technology Services Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

L&T Technology Services Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Jan 9, 2017

3.3

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at L&T Technology Services.

Interview

Three rounds :
1. Screening round - Technical (Manual+Automation testing questions)
2. Practical Round
3. HR Round

Screening Round was a telephonic one.
Questions relating to Manual Testing, Automation Testing and Technology were asked.

Practical was basically a Requirement understanding and Analysis round.Given a real SRS, to analyze the requirements and get the critical test scenarios

HR round was a basic one. Twisted questions were asked to check the presence of mind of the candidate.

Overall it was a good process.

Interview Questions

• What is the three plus qualities in you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation did not really happen.

Other Interview Reviews for L&T Technology Services

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

2 rounds of technical round followed by HR round. The first round is purely technical. Knowledge on technical skills like the programming skills. The 2nd round is related to knowledge on the domain. This will be based on the domain you have applied for like embedded, telecom-hi tech etc

Interview Questions

• Knowledge on programming language and domain knowledge   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at L&T Technology Services (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Interview process started with Written technical test in C# followed by a technical round and then HR round. All happened on the same date. Interview process was well managed and need not stay for whole day. All the rounds finished in around three hours. Interviewer were technically good and asked fair questions which is really required.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at L&T Technology Services (Hyderabad (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

I had applied for Android Developer and they took one written test followed by one two technical and one hr. They asked you simple basics questions. Apart from that, they will ask you some basic program from C language and also for JUnit testing.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Agra, Uttar Pradesh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at L&T Technology Services (Agra, Uttar Pradesh (India)).

Interview

Several rounds were there for the selection procedure. 2 written technical rounds,Group discussions,composition writing and face to face interview were involved within 3 days of recruitment process.Final was HR round .

Interview Questions

• Questions on Final year project and favorite subject was asked.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at L&T Technology Services (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview process had 2 rounds . A very high level manager called and it was an hour of technical interview about my domain .A deep understanding is required to clear the interview. The second round was a face to face interview which was average.

Interview Questions

• Windows Phone Application Lifecycle   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate on my package as I had other offers also

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at L&T Technology Services (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

They Conducted 4 Rounds of interview.
    4 Rounds
    1. very first round is Telephonic. Becz i am not from Bangalore location
    2.Programming Round(For this round u need to come bangalore)
    3.Technical Manger
    4.HR

Interview Questions

• first they asked about C programming language.
      Some questions on basic DS.(Diff b/n Array and Liked List)
      Some questions on protocols(TCP/IP,UDP)
      Some questions on LTE Interfaces(PGW,SGW)
      Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at L&T Technology Services (Chandigarh (India)) in December 2014.

Interview

campus placement
    1 Theory exam- Technical and Aptitude
    2. Technical interview
    3. HR Interview

then we had to wait for call letter to reach us and then report at the location assigned followed by medical checks and required documentation

Interview Questions

• related to my projects done in college   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at L&T Technology Services (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

Interview entirely depends on the Interviewer. I joined as a PGET so my discussion was around the subject and my projects.
    Mostly they will ask about your BE projects or Mtech Projects.
    Basically, They will ask what ever you have mentioned in your resume. So be very careful while preparing you Resume.

Interview Questions

• Projects you have undertaken and completed. basics concepts on respective subjects.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at L&T Technology Services (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2014.

Interview

Went through college pool campus. First round was apti, technical, verbal. Apti was general apti and mechanical apti. Technical was to write the output of the programs. Then GD. The people who clear GD will be called to company for technical and HR rounds. I cleared GD and am waiting for the people to call to the company. It's been almost 2 weeks

Interview Questions

• Mechanical apti was a surprise since I'm from a computer background.   Answer Question