L&T Technology Services Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 7, 2017

3.3

29 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhubaneswar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at L&T Technology Services (Bhubaneswar (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied through college. There was an online test which included aptitude , verbal reasoning and good quality of domain questions(for me computer science and engineering). I cleared the online test after which we had a technical interview followed by an HR interview. After that they declared the result then and there

Interview Questions

• They looked upon the form I had filled prior to the technical interview. I had given C as my favorite subject. She dug through it. She asked me to write a bubble sort program and explain each word in the program right from #include to }. Then I was asked for alternate logic for swapping. Some computer networks and basic questions related to binary conversion and all were also asked. My interview went for approximately 40 minutes.

After clearing the technical round there was a small HR interview with basic questions.
    1. Tell me about yourself.
    2. Do you want to go for higher studies.
    3. Why do you have a boyish name.
             It was a formal talk but nice one.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for L&T Technology Services

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guntur (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at L&T Technology Services (Guntur (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview started with a written test(quant+reasoning+some technical bits),next after clearing written we were called for group discussion(Impact of social media on youth),Next technical and HR interviews were done. Totally interview was cool and happy.

Interview Questions

• Technical:
      Write a program to find length and reverse of a string without using string function.
      some DBMS queries,Some HTML webpage creation   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at L&T Technology Services in January 2017.

Interview

The process happened over phone. and then after selection interview happened at the college. Technical questions were asked followed by another technical round. Then HR interview. Process got over in one day.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at L&T Technology Services.

Interview

Three rounds :
    1. Screening round - Technical (Manual+Automation testing questions)
    2. Practical Round
    3. HR Round

Screening Round was a telephonic one.
    Questions relating to Manual Testing, Automation Testing and Technology were asked.

Practical was basically a Requirement understanding and Analysis round.Given a real SRS, to analyze the requirements and get the critical test scenarios

HR round was a basic one. Twisted questions were asked to check the presence of mind of the candidate.

Overall it was a good process.

Interview Questions

• What is the three plus qualities in you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation did not really happen.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

2 rounds of technical round followed by HR round. The first round is purely technical. Knowledge on technical skills like the programming skills. The 2nd round is related to knowledge on the domain. This will be based on the domain you have applied for like embedded, telecom-hi tech etc

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at L&T Technology Services (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Interview process started with Written technical test in C# followed by a technical round and then HR round. All happened on the same date. Interview process was well managed and need not stay for whole day. All the rounds finished in around three hours. Interviewer were technically good and asked fair questions which is really required.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at L&T Technology Services (Hyderabad (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

I had applied for Android Developer and they took one written test followed by one two technical and one hr. They asked you simple basics questions. Apart from that, they will ask you some basic program from C language and also for JUnit testing.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at L&T Technology Services (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

I was given interview on java and android, it was very easy.
    1. Technical written test,
    2. Technical l face to face interview(with basic questions on technologies which are mentioned in your CV)
    3. Client round(technical)
    4. HR Round(about company, salary discussion)

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Agra, Uttar Pradesh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at L&T Technology Services (Agra, Uttar Pradesh (India)).

Interview

Several rounds were there for the selection procedure. 2 written technical rounds,Group discussions,composition writing and face to face interview were involved within 3 days of recruitment process.Final was HR round .

Interview Questions

• Questions on Final year project and favorite subject was asked.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at L&T Technology Services (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview process had 2 rounds . A very high level manager called and it was an hour of technical interview about my domain .A deep understanding is required to clear the interview. The second round was a face to face interview which was average.

Interview Questions

• Windows Phone Application Lifecycle   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate on my package as I had other offers also