L3 Technologies Aircraft Mechanic Interview Questions | Glassdoor

L3 Technologies Aircraft Mechanic Interview Questions

Interviews at L3 Technologies

1.9

Anonymous Employee in Hunter AAF, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at L3 Technologies (Hunter AAF, GA) in April 2011.

Interview

Resume documenting aviation experience and DD214 (if veteran) only things required. No real interview required for this job.

Interview Questions

• None. No real interview required for this job.   2 Answers

Negotiation

No negotiation. Pay and benefits are set by government contract.

Other Interview Reviews for L3 Technologies

Anonymous Employee in Waco, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at L3 Technologies (Waco, TX).

Interview

For an Aircraft structures & sheetmetal mechanic there is very little to the interview process at L-3 Waco. I don't even remember it! I think I was asked maybe less than 5 very basic, non-threatening questions. More than anything they just want to hire as many people as they can as quickly as they can who they suspect might have the smallest ability to perform the simple job functions here. Your training is very much on-the-job and you'll learn and grow while working very quickly. Almost anyone can do it & an A&P isn't required but you'll get paid a few extra dollars if you have it.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Take it or leave it! If you have many years of aircraft maintenance experience in structures & sheetmetal you can probably negotiate, but I was green when I first went to L-3.

Aircraft Mechanic Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at L3 Technologies.

Interview

The administrative staff was very kind and generous while maintaining professionalism.

Interview Questions

• Contract are always the most obscured due to renewing your contract. Budget affects everything.   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was more than what I expected.

Anonymous Employee in Crestview, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at L3 Technologies (Crestview, FL) in September 2009.

Interview

It was terrible trying to speak to the one and only office manager that was able to put you in contact with a hanger supervisor to follow up on sending in resume and application for position.

Interview Questions

• There were no hard questions all questions that were asked we based on job duties and the duties were second nature to me, so it was straight forward and direct.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at L3 Technologies (San Antonio, TX) in September 2011.

Interview

interviewed by two people, asked about recent work history and what I would do in certain situations. they describe the work environment and asked if I would be able to handle the conditions.

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at L3 Technologies (Greenville, TX) in March 2018.

Interview

Put an application in, the next day I get called for an interview. They flew me out, rented my hotel and rental car. It was a job fair, sat down with a manager and he asked the basic interview questions then offered me a position. Very easy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at L3 Technologies (Greenville, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

Brief, standard and easy. Was only asked standard questions about expectations I had. Ultimately it was clear that I would not have been in this interview at all if there wasn't an intent to hire.

Interview Questions

• Only standard, generic questions about my work ethic and my expectations of the company.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at L3 Technologies (Pensacola, FL) in December 2017.

Interview

Once my application accepted my interview was scheduled within 2 weeks. IT was at the job location on a Naval Base and I needed a pass to get on base. The Company needed submitted to request to sponsor me, so I ended up being late for the interview. There were 4 members that boarded my interview. By the time interview began I was frustrated, and the members of the board could see that. Each member took their time and asked my 3 or 4 questions each and then it was over.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about he T-45 program?   1 Answer
    • Would you being willing to travel?   1 Answer
    • Would you mind working weekends? 2nd or 3rd Shift?   1 Answer

Aircraft Mechanic Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at L3 Technologies in February 2009.

Interview

I submitted my resume to the website and called the recruiter's number. He pulled my resume and looked it over to see if I met the requirements. After confirming I was good to go he emailed me all the necessary paperwork. The background check took about a week and two weeks later I was at Ft. Benning for CRC. A week later I was in SW Asia.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. It is a contract position with a fixed salary.

Aircraft Mechanic Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at L3 Technologies in November 2010.

Interview

started as a contractor with the company. was there for 1 year before they offered me a permanent position. Good way to feel out if the company is right for you. gives the company away of testing the prospective employee before hiring. interview went well, but tried to low ball the starting wage! Advice would to start there as a contractor laborer, then see if you like the company before going on as a direct employee with a blind eye!

Interview Questions

• had been there as a contractor. therefore didnt need detailed questions   1 Answer

Negotiation

Do not settle for low balling wages!!! get payed what you are worth for the experience you have. and be reasonable with the counter offer