L3 Technologies Assembler Interview Questions | Glassdoor

L3 Technologies Assembler Interview Questions

Interviews at L3 Technologies

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Easton, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at L3 Technologies (Easton, MD).

Interview

Brief and straight to the point. No beating around the bush. Did not make you feel to comfortable. The was no walk around or meeting of other people.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for L3 Technologies

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at L3 Technologies (Ann Arbor, MI) in November 2016.

Interview

Easy, straightforward, seemed desperate for people. Claim easy to move up. Did not mention on how drull and mundane the work is. Seemed rushed, person I was supposed to have interview with was unavailable, took about an hour of scrambling to find someone else to conduct interview.

Anonymous Employee in Nashua, NH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at L3 Technologies (Nashua, NH) in June 2016.

Interview

I saw an add in the local paper about the company hiring at a job fair coming up one weekend, i decided to go and see what they had to offer as i needed out of my job at the time. Even after the interview i was still unsure of what i would be doing. The interview was average, i was given the interview after submitting my resume at the job fair. i was offered a temporary position through an agency before i left. i accepted and was quickly hired on full time.

Interview Questions

• what is your biggest weakness?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at L3 Technologies (Melbourne, FL) in September 2015.

Interview

Interviewed with my immediate supervisor and the lead production engineer/manager. They were both very nice, took the time to review my documentation, and describe their operation, as well as my duties. They were very candid about the temporary nature of the job, and didn't try to offer false pretenses. I was given a tour of the operations, and allowed to ask questions, and even met a few workers. Very professional.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my experience, and what I was looking for. My documentation (certificated and diplomas) speaks for itself for the most part.   1 Answer