L3 Technologies Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

L3 Technologies Director Interview Questions

Interviews at L3 Technologies

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at L3 Technologies (Washington, DC) in April 2008.

Interview

I was looking for a new position and reached out to collegues.
I had several good offers and selected L-3 due to my perception that it offered the greatest opportunities.
I enjoyed meeting the people.

Interview Questions

• What kind of work are you looking for? What can you contribute? What is your experience in the areas important to this position?   Answer Question
  • Do you intend to stay with us for a long time?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I had another offer that was a little better and they matched it.

Other Interview Reviews for L3 Technologies

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at L3 Technologies in October 2014.

Interview

Interviewed for Director role in Tulsa OK. Moved fairly quickly after application through L-3 careers. Phone screen with HR, group phone interview with manager, HR, and one who would be a direct report. F2F interview about a week later in Tulsa. Second F2F interview with 2d level manager. No questions that were not straightforward and related directly to the role.

Told offer would be extended as req 'already approved,' only had to 'confirm salary' to senior executives. Time goes on, someone 'sick,' someone 'on travel.' Finally told that offer would not be extended. Though both hiring manager and 2d level manager wanted to hire, they were overruled by 3rd level manager who I never met either in person or on the phone. He was unresponsive to my phone calls or personal letter.

Bottom line: not to be trusted - don't consider it done until the day you start.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a set of product test requirements imposed on company as a subcontractor by an aircraft prime that was not related to an aircraft product.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at L3 Technologies (San Francisco, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

Initial contact made through executive recruiter. Recruiter screening & down-select via phone interviews. Company interview by phone with key stakeholders (two), followed by face-to-face interviews with key functional leaders. The overall process was typical for senior-level positions. Having interviewed at several sites, each using a different recruiter, the process can vary significantly.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in L3 and in particular, the specific segment business?   Answer Question