L3 Technologies Field Service Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

L3 Technologies Field Service Technician Interview Questions

Interviews at L3 Technologies

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at L3 Technologies (Salt Lake City, UT).

Interview

Basic technical related questions with the field department managers to see if you'd be a good fit. Question and answer session with HR. If you are brought in for an in person interview there is a good chance you are going to get an offer. Don't stress too much about the interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for L3 Technologies

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at L3 Technologies (Salt Lake City, UT) in May 2013.

Interview

Managers talked to me about the position for a while, then asked a few very basic questions and at the end I was pretty much told I was hired by one of the managers.

Interview Questions

• They chose some technologies off my resume that I said I had experience with and asked me about them   1 Answer

Field Service Technician Interview

Interview

I went to the most recent job fair, it was promoted quite extensively. Process went pretty well considering how many people were there for interviews. The whole process took about an hour.