L3 Technologies Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

L3 Technologies Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at L3 Technologies

2.7

Intern Interview

Interview

process was great. The interviewing staff was friendly and wanted to see how compatible I will be working with the team. There were 2 interviewers and they went over my resume and asked about my previous experience and school knowledge.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for L3 Technologies

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at L3 Technologies (Edison, NJ) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied online after getting a employee referral. I heard back with in a week of my resume drop. First round was a in person interview was all behavioral. There was nothing that was unexpected. I heard back the next day through email that they were going another direction with the hiring process

Intern Interview

Interview

Interview was about an hour long. Asked technical questions as well as questions regarding my personal work history and prior work experiences. They gave me recommendations on where I could improve on and that definitely helped.

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at L3 Technologies (Anaheim, CA) in June 2018.

Interview

Was emailed to have a pre-screen (15 minute phone call).
    Pre-screen was telling me about the job and what I needed to know in order to do the job. Then was emailed to schedule an on-site interview.
    On-site interview lasted an hour with 5 panelists (one was the recruiter who asked me questions before the other panelists and stopped after everyone came; there was supposed to be another panelist but couldn't make it).
    Also took a short 30 min assessment about programming skills before interview. Recruiter told me that it wouldn't affect the outcome of my interview, was just to assess my skill level.

Interview Questions

• Asked me questions about things I wrote on my resumé like my projects, classes I've taken, and technical skills.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at L3 Technologies.

Interview

I applied through a university program. The interview was short and easy and involved very basic questions about object-oriented design and a simple algorithm question. My interviewers were 3 engineers I believe and 1 HR person who were generally nice. I was contacted soon after. The overall process was quick.

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at L3 Technologies (Salt Lake City, UT) in January 2010.

Interview

I was first contacted 2 months after speaking with representatives at a Fall Career Fair. I had a phone interview with them in December, after which they said they had not decided on whether they would be conducting face to face interviews. They came back to my campus for the Winter Career Fair, and I interviewed with 2 engineers and an HR rep then. I was told I would hear back from them within 1-2 weeks, but did not recieve my offer until nearly 4 weeks. All in all, it was a positive experience, as communication back and forth was generally good, save for the delay in hearing back after the final interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at L3 Technologies (Orlando, FL) in July 2011.

Interview

Applied online. Heard back within a week. Showed up for the interview. Interview process lasted almost 4 hours. I was interviewed by four different people, each separately. First was the recruiter, this person gave me the overall impression of the job function. This person lasted only 15-25 minutes. The next two people asked me technical questions (engineering word problems, dynamics) and asked me everything about my resume. The last person to interview me was the top manager.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at L3 Technologies (Greenville, TX) in October 2012.

Interview

I met a recruiter at a college career fair and she told me to apply online. I listed her as a reference and then I was invited by phone to fly out to Greenville, TX (at no cost to me of course) for an interview. I left Thursday morning and came back Friday evening. The hotel was really nice. More representatives took us out to eat Thursday night at a nice steak restaurant. All day Friday was the interview. We watched two presentations and did two interviews before lunch. We sat at individual tables with our names marked so that the interviewers knew where to go. The interviews were managers who actually did this job or have done this job for a living. The questions were conversation style and quite thorough. They went over my resume word for word and really dug deep for my knowledge of each item listed.

After those two interviews we toured the facility and let me just say it is amazing. If I was on the fence about wanting to work there before, the tour solidified my desire to really want to be there and learn what they had to teach. Futuristic is not the word. It soon became apparent that these people can teach you everything you need to be successful in any part of IT. Even if you use this as a stepping stone, any company would be lucky to have you after L-3 is done with you. When we came back there was the third interview and we got back in the limo and headed for the airport to go home.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with linux editors?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at L3 Technologies (Washington, DC) in May 2014.

Interview

Nothing out of the ordinary. Be able to answer behavioral and technical questions and talk about any experience you have. I applied online and the whole process took a few weeks.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Station, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at L3 Technologies (College Station, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied online, got invited to a company informational at my university where they had many employees of different backgrounds talk about their portion of the company. Scheduled me for an interview the next day, very easy interview, basically consisted of them asking about my resume and past projects. Interview lasted about 30 minutes and never received a call back